wrx against cocky cavalier.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wrx against cocky cavalier. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This kill happened a while back but I just registed as a member so I will post it now. I ...

wrx against cocky cavalier.

This kill happened a while back but I just registed as a member so I will post it now. I have a completely stock 5 speed wrx.

Anyways, I pulled in behind this kid and his girlfriend in one of the newer 2 door yellow cavaliers with dark tint and a fart can and a few stickers(typical american rice). Traffic wasn't heavy, but he was driving like a jackass, taking off at wot from every set of lights and cutting in and out of traffic. I was with my sister and her boyfriend. When the light turned green he took off rather quick again so I paced him up to about 80kph in a 50 zone.

I was able to pull beside him for the next red light, however we did not have poll position, and I noticed him and his girlfriend kept on looking over at me, acting as if he were in an ls1 powered chevrolet. When the light turned green we paced each other letting the other cars get a fair distance ahead, then we both punched it and I easily pulled at least 6 to 7 car lengths on him by the time I hit 80 kph. Not wanting to get a ticked I slowed down to below the speed limit and he would NOT pull beside me, even though he was driving well above the speed limit prior to this.

I think he was a little humiliated in front of his girl.

Dave.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice, ya put him in his place... behind your car
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Thumbs up

Haha... nice kill... I love when american rice gets cooked...

hehe, I just LOVE dispensing turbocharged justice to people I find that many times after I whip someone, they will catch up but won't pass me and when I check my review or side mirrors I can see them checking out the back of my car like they are trying to identify what just flew by them in a blur, maybe thats what this kid was doing. Since most people don't see many (or may never have seen) WRXs, Evos and STis before, they may just pass them off as "another import" and think they can take you in a weak ass car

Ya, thanks guys, I was kind of happy with that kill myself. I really don't do much in the way of street racing though. My sister was giving me sh#t, and her boyfriend was cracking up laughing.

I do wish I had an evo or an sti though. It would make things a little more fun.

lol, american rice in Canada!!!!!! i wonder what the japanese call rice in japan?
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    cavaliers

good kill
    2003 SRT-4

Way to put a leash on that sucka hahahah
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    Originally posted by zapman
    lol, american rice in Canada!!!!!! i wonder what the japanese call rice in japan?
    otaku.

nice kill. i noticed that the majority of younger people that drive cavaliers (especially the z24 ones) are exteremely arrogant and cocky....why i have no idea
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Originally posted by EVOVIII
    I can see them checking out the back of my car like they are trying to identify what just flew by them in a blur, maybe thats what this kid was doing. Since most people don't see many (or may never have seen) WRXs, Evos and STis before,
    Another perfect reason why i bought my rex, I hate being a follower and part of the "sheep" flock. I love the fact that wrx's are not seen much on the road. BE UNIQUE !! And I still hope that people dont buy them. Don't want to see a rex every 2 mins like i do with honduh's.
    "Every man dies, not every man really lives.."

Originally posted by Miami
    Another perfect reason why i bought my rex, I hate being a follower and part of the "sheep" flock. I love the fact that wrx's are not seen much on the road. BE UNIQUE !! And I still hope that people dont buy them. Don't want to see a rex every 2 mins like i do with honduh's.

exactly
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

We really need to make another forum so we can ***** about how ****ty of cars they are so no one else buys them.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.