Perfect Civic Si Assassination.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

This is a discussion on Perfect Civic Si Assassination. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was driving around today with my friend and a newish Civic Si hatchback came up through traffic and got ...

  1. #1
    Registered User ryland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,125

    Perfect Civic Si Assassination.

    I was driving around today with my friend and a newish Civic Si hatchback came up through traffic and got next to me at a light. Short story even shorter, we both revved, I got a perfect launch, and I promptly put about 10 double-city bus lengths on him. I shut down around 85 or 90. He caught up after a while and gave me a thumbs up, then turned into a gas station on the left. I drove off with a warm fuzzy feeling inside me.
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

    Mods = yes

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User ebr0t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    U of Central Florida (Orlando)
    Posts
    15,307
    dude, why risk it with a Si? If your going to risk getting caught, at least risk it on something worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

    Peter North > *

  4. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    13,128
    change your avatar ryland, that thing sucks
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

  5. #4
    Registered User ryland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,125
    Originally posted by Trailboss
    change your avatar ryland, that thing sucks
    I'll try.



    Oh, and Eli, he started it, I couldn't help but waste him.
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

    Mods = yes

  6. #5
    Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,364
    good kill
    2003 SRT-4

  7. #6
    Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    oHIo
    Posts
    17,233
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by ryland
    I'll try.



    Oh, and Eli, he started it, I couldn't help but waste him.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

  8. #7
    Registered User DTR rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chi-town, IL
    Posts
    27,076
    i dont know that it should give you a warm fuzzy feeling... what did you expect, lol

    its fun to find cars that are way faster than you, and just race them for the sole purpose of seeing where you end up at the end of the race.

    or maybe he thoght he was going to win
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

  9. #8
    Registered User ryland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,125
    Originally posted by DTR maxima
    i dont know that it should give you a warm fuzzy feeling... what did you expect, lol

    its fun to find cars that are way faster than you, and just race them for the sole purpose of seeing where you end up at the end of the race.

    or maybe he thoght he was going to win
    I'm not sure what he was thinking exactly, but I do know he realized he was much slower than me when he saw my tail lights before I crossed the intersection


    Next up: The smack talking kid who didn't graduate highschool and had his dentist mom buy him an S4 so he can deliver pizza in it. He thinks he can beat me, HAH!

    I'll get this one on video too...
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

    Mods = yes

  10. #9
    Registered User DTR rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chi-town, IL
    Posts
    27,076
    Originally posted by ryland
    I'm not sure what he was thinking exactly, but I do know he realized he was much slower than me when he saw my tail lights before I crossed the intersection


    Next up: The smack talking kid who didn't graduate highschool and had his dentist mom buy him an S4 so he can deliver pizza in it. He thinks he can beat me, HAH!

    I'll get this one on video too...
    nice, i want to see the vid. just dont get to confident. those are pretty quick cars in the 6speed version, and also have the allwheel drive advantage, not to mention they have top end on the wrx.
    and something as simple as chip can make it an easy 13sec car.
    i am sure you knew this, but just dont get to confident.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

  11. #10
    Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    oHIo
    Posts
    17,233
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by ryland



    Next up: The smack talking kid who didn't graduate highschool and had his dentist mom buy him an S4 so he can deliver pizza in it. He thinks he can beat me, HAH!

    You are evil,man.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

  12. #11
    Registered User ryland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,125
    Originally posted by DTR maxima
    nice, i want to see the vid. just dont get to confident. those are pretty quick cars in the 6speed version, and also have the allwheel drive advantage, not to mention they have top end on the wrx.
    and something as simple as chip can make it an easy 13sec car.
    i am sure you knew this, but just dont get to confident.
    Oh I know, friend has a highly modded 02 S4. I probably wouldn't instigate a race until the new turbo goes in
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

    Mods = yes

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •