Celica GT-S VS 1994 GT mustang - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Celica GT-S VS 1994 GT mustang within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; That's quite an impressive sig....

That's quite an impressive sig.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Your dyno list NO PROOF, and I dont believe bull****.

Cams change the lift, and duration ratio, as well as any other internal engine modification.

I explained it past what you claim I did, and you react like an angry civic kid, that just got beat by a minivan. Please get off your parents computer, and bother someone on your block with your noisy tailpipe connected to you econobox civic.

Thank you.

Another, non-technical explanation, huh cyndicate?. I now concur that you lack all knowledge about the dynamics of an automobile, particularly high performance ones.
    Mods

Concur with who? Using "big words" dont make you anymore correct. I noticed that in about 1996 that people on the internet use "big words" when they lose an argument to try and sound more intelligent than they really are.

I noticed you haven't been able to get technical which is why I believe you're full of sh!t. When I ask you to go into detail, you dodge questions. You haven't explained anything more than "the valve system isn't right". Quite ignorant if you ask me. You try and play a automotive engineer on the internet while you know nothing about the dynamics of a car.
    Mods

I'm not losing an argument. Nobody agrees with you, so I believe you are losing.
    Mods

Just because nobody agrees with me doesnt say that I am wrong. This is a msgboard about these cars, I think its a tiny bit biased.

This is a wrx mesage board, what does it have to do with vtec?
    Mods

Ahhh Civic kids, again they NEVER have a clue.

Dude, we don't drive civics. We drive wrx's
    Mods

Cyndicate is just your typical troll; the mighty "internet warrior" as Dan put it (lol).

Just by looking at his sentences and lack of any real technical information in each post, it is clear he doesn't really know what he is talking about.

He does provide a good source of amusement though.

Now I'll just wait for the inevitable witty comeback that is sure to include the words "Civic kid" somewhere.

i think we should develope a "zero tolerance policy" for people like this.. warned once. if its not corrected by the next day, or next couple posts... BAN!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

on topic...mustang gt vs gts..who cares about FORDS unless they were made in the 60's....exception being the cobra...race the guy and see what happens ..big deal..just not for money of course..also mustang drivers around here are annoying..they are as rice as they come....i get revved at all the time by v6 mustang drivers....v6 mustang is more rice than any civic ever made..not cause of the car..just the way the drivers act..v8 mustangs are a little different..some are actually fast and modded but most still get own3d from a stop by a wrx...but just remember people at the end if its a fast mustang or not..its still always FOUND ON ROAD DEAD

someone ban this idiot...the cyndicate is the same tard that was pissed off cause a kid claimed he had a lead on a 2000 c5 vette up to like 60 or 70..when a c5 runs around 13.5 and most modded wrx do that without turbo upgrades...also the cyndicate is a retard when he says things like vtec is no use etc..u dont freakn need 450 hp or whatever the hell first of all..a crx with 200whp will beat a lot of the cars on this forum...THE CYNDICATE have you ever seen a video of a black civic hatch with a b20 supercharged keeping up with a 10 second viper..and oh yeah btw this was off a roll..you have no clue what your talking about...my group of friends like to call guys like THE CYNDICATE IR's ...if you didn't know...IR= INTERNET RACE...people that talk big and pretend they know what they are talking about..when it comes down to it..they got no clue ..they just post on message boards..i personally wanna know what THE CYNDICATE drives also

THE CYNDICATE aka IR aka INTERNET RACER

use it..he might get pissed off and say something stupid..hopefully a moderator will see this useless member @ work and BAN the guy
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by AwdTurboWrx
    but just remember people at the end if its a fast mustang or not..its still always FOUND ON ROAD DEAD
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

A Civic kid IS a Civic kid, no matter what car he has at the time.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast