Any of you in car clubs?

This is a discussion on Any of you in car clubs? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I just got my Evo out of the garage yesterday, I was having some ECU tweaks and some light ...

Any of you in car clubs?

Well I just got my Evo out of the garage yesterday, I was having some ECU tweaks and some light mods done. I have now bumped my hp up to between 325-335, the guy couldnt tell my exactly how much I added. I notice a BIG difference, I am not a track guy at all but I now wish I would have ran it before and now after to see the results, I can sure feel the results though.

Anyhoo, I have noticed a car club that meets Fri and Sat nights in a parking lot near a drug store around 9pm. I usually see a couple Eclipses, a few Civics, an Accord, a Skyline and a few Integra's and RSX's. I wondered why they all meet up together seeing as how they are all different cars so last night I decided to cruise over and check it out. I pull in and get out and say whats up and a couple guys come over, I say I was just seeing whats up because I noticed all the nice rides. One of the guys comes over and says "So YOU are the guy with the Evo" with a smirk, I then notice his 98 Civic is the one I just smoked about a week ago when I was stock hehe. I say, ya thats me. Without going into too much detail, we talk for a few minutes and they want to see the engine and know what mods I had done which I am embarassed to say I dont know, so they check it out and say "cool car". Any of you guys in car clubs?

This post has gotten a bit too long but I will continue it in another post because I finally got to race an STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    www.raccoonracing.com

Local car guys.
    2003 SRT-4

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    www.raccoonracing.com

Local car guys.
    Cool, is that Northern Cali?

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Originally posted by EVOVIII
    Cool, is that Northern Cali?
    yep, mostly bay area and Sacramento...a few socal guys and a couple randoms from around the country...We meet up a lot and many of the site members go and race.
    2003 SRT-4

Maybe i missed it, but did you post where you are from ?

If you are in Norcal, try www.i-club.com or www.racoonracing.com

Here's a weekly Eastbay meet that consists mainly of WRXs, EVOs, SRT4s, and VWs, but all are welcome.

http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthr...threadid=47743

- John