2005 Mustang GT-R - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on 2005 Mustang GT-R within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by zoophagy I don't think that he meant that Mustangs were too long. It seems more like he ...

Originally posted by zoophagy
    I don't think that he meant that Mustangs were too long. It seems more like he was suggesting that they were not proportional. I tend to agree. The wheels do look like they are pushed towards the middle of the body rather than the corners. It also has always looked as if it sits too high. Look at this picture of a Mustang:
    yea I'm gonna hafta disagree with you on that, but again JMO I love they way they look, I was taught a a young age what I liked and its just stuck with me

IMO I think the T/A looks just TOOO long for my tastes. Coo pic though
    "Real Chicks Drive Sticks"
    How do you spell love? F-O-R-D <3
    Wanna feel fast? Drive a Ferarri 360 Modena =) Rawr!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm laughing my ass off at that picture! Do all dudes in Ohio look like that? Oh..... is that you?

what is with car makers and huge ass wings, im sure it doesnt have to be that big. look a 911 turbos their wing is tiny.

but id hit it, i like the front end.

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    Originally posted by mmm...STI
    what is with car makers and huge ass wings, im sure it doesnt have to be that big. look a 911 turbos their wing is tiny.

but id hit it, i like the front end.
    I think you are forgetting that this is a race car and not a street car. On a race car, wings this big are functional. Also, 911 race cars do actually have wings this big. See attached picture.

I think they look pretty stupid, but they do have a purpose.

Originally posted by stalefish19
    I'm laughing my ass off at that picture! Do all dudes in Ohio look like that? Oh..... is that you?
    Yes, of course it's me. And everyone in Ohio looks like this because we actually reproduce via mitosis. You don't really think that people who look like this can get laid, do you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9111.jpg  
    Last edited by zoophagy; 04-29-2004 at 12:39 AM.

Yes, of course it's me. And everyone in Ohio looks like this because we actually reproduce via mitosis. You don't really think that people who look like this can get laid, do you?

Originally posted by Integra96
    Even though I am a straight male and, thus, do not fold anything, that is very impressive.

I think you guys need to realize this car may look extreme but it's a car none of us could afford. I agree about the wing but in no way can you say it looks like a skyline, if so you are just ignorrant jap lover. The mustang is all styled from the old mustangs like 67 fastback and other cues from diff years along with the yellow/black paint from boss's/mach1. Thoes cues came years before any skyline was ever heard of.

when did he say this?
    Originally posted by NighTMarE21
    zoophagy no offense but your ugly

I think you are forgetting that this is a race car and not a street car. On a race car, wings this big are functional. Also, 911 race cars do actually have wings this big. See attached picture.

I think they look pretty stupid, but they do have a purpose.

04 WRX Black no options!
    Helix up/downpipe, HKS catback & Bov, autometer gauges and MRT shortshifter, Bronze Rota SDRs, UTEC, tein SS coilovers, HKS type1 turbo timer, 6000K HIDs, JDM spec C front/rear lips, 20% tint
    to be installed: Mines Spoiler

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234