2005 Mustang GT-R - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2005 Mustang GT-R within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Eh, the wing is needed for downforce just like the Cobra R wing is so huge. Its acutally functional!!! What ...

Eh, the wing is needed for downforce just like the Cobra R wing is so huge. Its acutally functional!!! What makes the car is the motor, Reguarless of how GHEY that wing actually looks to some, I'd rock that car, I'm a total Stang Girl! Glad Ford's attempting to step up to the plate and creak something a little bit more "mean" for the streets JMHO
    "Real Chicks Drive Sticks"
    How do you spell love? F-O-R-D <3
    Wanna feel fast? Drive a Ferarri 360 Modena =) Rawr!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up WOW

Thats the Best Mustang I've ever Seen, Seriously
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

Re: WOW

Originally posted by SRT THIS
    Thats the Best Mustang I've ever Seen, Seriously
    Lets just hope it makes production, Ford actualyl does have a pretty awesome concept car team!

I'd hit it, it ain't pretty but it looks like it's all business.

Originally posted by TurnWRX
    Now all those mustang owners who put GT-R stickers and badges on their car can finally rejoice

http://www.sicware.com/stuff/mustang.avi
    Best video posted on here ever in the history of man, period.

Originally posted by Trailboss
    I'd definitly hit that
    I'd flush its radiator

I hate the look of current Mustangs. While I respect what can be done with them they are f-ugly and boxy as ****.

This new look on the other hand....very sweet. Those are some really sweet lines; powerful, with a well blended style of old and modern. If I didn't fear domestic reliability, I'd gladly buy a Mustang modelled off this look. Very classy.

BTW Those of you calling a race car wing rice have issues. Race cars have big wings...

i saw that car in the new york autoshow on friday it is sick, to bad there is no interior
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

*jaw drops* i was just telling my friend how much i disliked the new design... OMG ... id hit that in every orafice!!
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Originally posted by Digitalfiend
    I hate the look of current Mustangs. While I respect what can be done with them they are f-ugly and boxy as ****.

How is the Mustang boxy? It is far less boxy than Subarus and EVOs. . .
    Originally posted by Integra96
    Even though I am a straight male and, thus, do not fold anything, that is very impressive.

Originally posted by Super Scoob
    I totally agree

i love the new mustang, aside from the wine (understanding that it's fully functional) it's awesome.

dR

Originally posted by Super Scoob
    In my opinion, no. The Mustang body looks too big for its frame and wheel base. In my opinion it looks like a bloated body shell. If a car body could be "fat", it would be the Mustang. Perhaps the word "bloated" would be a better term for the Mustang.

The STi (and Evo to a lesser extent) can be considered boxy too, but their lines and body shell seem to fit with the wheel base and frame better. They aren' t the prettiest cars but the body shell "works".

The same cannot be said for the Mustang, in my opinion.

EDIT: I love the new look of the Mustang though. As I said, it blends form and function, modern and old, very well.

Originally posted by Digitalfiend
    In my opinion, no. The Mustang body looks too big for its frame and wheel base. In my opinion it looks like a bloated body shell. If a car body could be "fat", it would be the Mustang. Perhaps the word "bloated" would be a better term for the Mustang.

The STi (and Evo to a lesser extent) can be considered boxy too, but their lines and body shell seem to fit with the wheel base and frame better. They aren' t the prettiest cars but the body shell "works".

The same cannot be said for the Mustang, in my opinion.

EDIT: I love the new look of the Mustang though. As I said, it blends form and function, modern and old, very well.
    Compared to the car's in its class, I don't find it boxy at all, again I am a die-hard Stang fan. But look at the WS6 T/A and SS Camaro, they are way longer than the Stang.

I think the Stang fits its frame perfectly fine again JMO.

I agree on the new 05 models though, it is the perfect blend of old and new, very impressive!

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    Originally posted by Rella
    Compared to the car's in its class, I don't find it boxy at all, again I am a die-hard Stang fan. But look at the WS6 T/A and SS Camaro, they are way longer than the Stang.

I think the Stang fits its frame perfectly fine again JMO.

I agree on the new 05 models though, it is the perfect blend of old and new, very impressive!
    I don't think that he meant that Mustangs were too long. It seems more like he was suggesting that they were not proportional. I tend to agree. The wheels do look like they are pushed towards the middle of the body rather than the corners. It also has always looked as if it sits too high. Look at this picture of a Mustang:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mustang.jpg  

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    See what I mean? I think the Ford has made vast improvements on the '05.

Now look at this picture of the Trans Am this sexy, sexy individual is standing next to. It is longer, but it is also lower and sleeker, which I think is an improvement. See what I mean?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xaxax.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.