Teh stock wagon in break-in mode vs. F-150
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Teh stock wagon in break-in mode vs. F-150 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This one was entertaining. This guy in a stock F-150 (couldn't tell if it was V6 or V8) revved at ...

I Support ClubWRX

Teh stock wagon in break-in mode vs. F-150

This one was entertaining. This guy in a stock F-150 (couldn't tell if it was V6 or V8) revved at me at a light and then from a slow roll. While keeping the revs under ~4,200RPM, I proceeded to put about 2 carlengths on his truck when he stomped on it. I then got a corn/wheat flyby (not rice, it's a Ford remember) from this genius Ford enthusiast as I turned off to another street.

Lame I know, but I love to hear about kills while still in break-in mode.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haha, corn burner flyby

i like

Nice! Congrats on your new purchase!!!
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Good kill...the v8s have some grunt but they arent quick...

Get some mods.
    2003 SRT-4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.