Turbo'd Rsx - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Turbo'd Rsx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yeah, I was trapping at 104 on average. Not sure what I run in the 1/4 now. Race header and ...

Yeah, I was trapping at 104 on average. Not sure what I run in the 1/4 now. Race header and ECU. Doing a 1/8 tomorrow. Don't think I am going to get any time on the dyno.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bahahah great kill!!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Excellent kill

Personally I would have let him find out about the 21 lbs of boost the hard way

Turbo'd RSX's are no joke. But as stated in the story, the RSX could not hook up and thats their downfall. If they can get past that traction problem, it would be a beast
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    Before my FMIC I used to say that I only had an exhaust. Now thats kinda hard
    That is exactly what I tell everyone that asks..... "Just the exhaust" heheheheh...

Then you ambush them when they think they're pulling on you

Hopefully, my APS fmic will show up very soon, will be able to enjoy more power!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Nice kill, I think some people's egos get way inflated after a FMIC and BOV. I'm glad you helped to bring him back to reality. There's a turbo RSX-S that I see running around this area, I cannot wait to catch him.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

The APS FMIC is a beast. My friend has the black one in his STi (650 series?!?). I think that is the one. I didn't notice anymore power. He still has stock turbo so I doubt it makes much of a difference. Only problem with install was cutting the front bumper. He cut on that thing for almost 2 days. It looks good though. Use some sort of rubber around the edges of the bumper after you cut it, so it won't damage the fins.

Originally posted by jigga
    That is exactly what I tell everyone that asks..... "Just the exhaust" heheheheh...

Then you ambush them when they think they're pulling on you

Hopefully, my APS fmic will show up very soon, will be able to enjoy more power!

Heh, thats kinda what I would tell people too. I had a TXS stg 3 with borla headers and an APS Dr500 FMIC. To people that had no clue I would say "I have a free flow exhaust and intake system." Technically I wasn't fibbing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.