Awd Lambo?

This is a discussion on Awd Lambo? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This is amazing http://biz.digicat.org/ForumVideos/C...est_Driver.wmv...

Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

Complaint Department

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

One glance at the scuff marks on the rear of that thing where the tail has stepped-out and contacted the armco, would prevent me from riding shotgun with a crazy Italian.

Jeremy Clarkson is a wanker; what more can one say!?

Nice motah, though.

-Pace

Originally posted by pace
    One glance at the scuff marks on the rear of that thing where the tail has stepped-out and contacted the armco, would prevent me from riding shotgun with a crazy Italian.
    -Pace
    You ain't kiddin'!

That would be a cool job, that's for sure. I couldn't believe how tall that guy is and he could still get in the car (albeit, not too comfortably).
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

I'd ride with him, but then again, I'm insane.

-Jim

The only person with whom I'd ride at those kinds of speeds is Mr. Schumacher (Sr.)

-Pace

No way.. I'd let Tiff Needell take me for some hotlaps in a car like that.
    -jay
    i drive a jeep n stuff.

Yeah... I'd probably trust Tiff also.

Did you see that documentary he did on classic (new and old) Ferraris a little while back. I don't remember if it was a Top Gear special or what, but I think it was on Speedvision.

Talking of which, the Speed channel now sucks azz. _Every_ time I turn to it, all I see is freakin' nascar. It's not like we don't get enough of that crap on the major networks. I just don't see the fascination in watching low-tech tubular framed road-going boats lumbering 'round an oval circuit. Occasionally I'll catch a half hour of WRC and rarely do I see any drag racing. They don't even broadcast most of the Formula One races live. It's pathetic.

-Pace

Originally posted by pace
    Yeah... I'd probably trust Tiff also.

Did you see that documentary he did on classic (new and old) Ferraris a little while back. I don't remember if it was a Top Gear special or what, but I think it was on Speedvision.

Talking of which, the Speed channel now sucks azz. _Every_ time I turn to it, all I see is freakin' nascar. It's not like we don't get enough of that crap on the major networks. I just don't see the fascination in watching low-tech tubular framed road-going boats lumbering 'round an oval circuit. Occasionally I'll catch a half hour of WRC and rarely do I see any drag racing. They don't even broadcast most of the Formula One races live. It's pathetic.

-Pace

That pissed me off too...

We used to get it on those free preview weekends and stuff, then they made it a normal channel. Used to have all kinds of GT racing, rally racing, and other good racing. Now it's not. I hate NASCAR. It's not impressive.

Should be called the NASCAR channel. Maybe we can turn them in for false advertisement....

Should be called the NASCAR channel.
    Yeah, the Left Turn Channel does suck. I used to be able to turn it on an be able to watch cool shows like American Musclecar, MotorTrend, and some good racing. Now I'm greeted with stupid drivel like Man Behind the Wrench and crap like that, I'm not sure when the last time I watched that channel is now.
    97 Cobra
    00 Wrangler
    83 Girlfriend - will trade for WRX

Actually they have more car shows and other types of racing on now then before. They do have nascar, but they got rid of the boat and airplance stuff.

My rex can do that.

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by russ
    My rex can do that.
    ...do what?
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

yeah Fox bought speedvision and just by chance they also own the majority of Nascar broadcast rights? coincedince that the programing changed?.... anyway Abc bought the rights for a couple of F1 races and if it's popular enough than i hope that someone will see the value for next year, and broadcast all the races. just one step forward from those counterclockwise bumber cars that are being broadcast now.
    autobahn storming scooby