Damn damn damn
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Damn damn damn within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok - friend has been talking for months abut the car he is getting, gives me some story about how ...

Damn damn damn

Ok - friend has been talking for months abut the car he is getting, gives me some story about how it's coming from FL - yadda yadda yadda. Well damn - its here. 97 Supra, garret sg57 (sg74 is in his living room waiting for this weekend) FMIC, brembo 6 pistons, you name it - tricked out.
    I am going to try and get pics of his engine bay - it is sick, sick sick. Oh, did i mention that he can break the rear tires loose at 110 on a straightaway?? If i go to memphis anytime soon, i am going to get him to go - this thing is worth a lookover

however, I will never give up the scooby
    - DC
    "Let me never be accused of standing between a Charlestonian and his drink" - J. Kuhn

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

did he buy it off of ebay?

oh and ask him how much he paid for the car

Man, I'll have to check that car out sometime. Send me a PM if he ever takes it to the track in Memphis.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper." Ben Franklin

WRX
    that sounds awesome. Does he have any type of body kit on it? The only supras I've ever seen with a front mount have a body kit.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    I would be worried about buying a really modded car, but hopefully it will all be cool...

definitely a nice pick up, get some pics!
    2003 SRT-4

Re: Damn damn damn

Originally posted by dcraw6782
    Ok - friend has been talking for months abut the car he is getting, gives me some story about how it's coming from FL - yadda yadda yadda. Well damn - its here. 97 Supra, garret sg57 (sg74 is in his living room waiting for this weekend) FMIC, brembo 6 pistons, you name it - tricked out.
    I am going to try and get pics of his engine bay - it is sick, sick sick. Oh, did i mention that he can break the rear tires loose at 110 on a straightaway?? If i go to memphis anytime soon, i am going to get him to go - this thing is worth a lookover

however, I will never give up the scooby
    - DC
    sounds like an awesome car. just one of the many i hope to purchase before i die
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

yeah, the thing is pretty nasty - the guy who built it dod a really good job - AEM gears, pulleys, etc, and the engine has a really clean setup. I think (maybe) he put down about 30K for the thing as-is - not too bad considering what it will do. it has a few extra body items - i think a front lip, and i dont know what else (i dont really like body mods myself, but whatever) I have to get back to studying right now, but if i can get free tomorrow afternoon, i will try and get him to forward me some pictures of it.
    - DC

ps - aheineken - if i get him to go to the track in Mem, i will let you know.
    "Let me never be accused of standing between a Charlestonian and his drink" - J. Kuhn

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.