Couple more sweet turbo vids!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Couple more sweet turbo vids!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; at my site: http://www.raccoonracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5547...

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar

Couple more sweet turbo vids!!

2003 SRT-4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You'll have to post my new one on your site when it's done. Still debating putting ALL of my tire shredding in it...since I'm losing a whole set of tires for it, it's gonna be long and I don't wanna have that be the whole vid...decision, arg.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

damn, now i want a supra...

You just started wanting one now??
    2004 R32: 220 whp

For Sale: 2003 wrx
    376 whp @ 22 psi, 93 octane

Pics:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/badassrex

One of the best Supra vids is Getaway in Stockholm II worth the d/l even at 56k. Supra does 310 kph!
    Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Steven Wright

Is that the one where its racing the cosworth!? If so, yes, that is the most bada$$ video ever...scared the $hit out of me

Pics:

Yup, it's the one with the Cosworth racing at dawn all the way through Stockholm! I have all 4 videos. the first is the one with the porche 911, the second is the afore mentioned, the third is with a red NSX, the last is with the same NSX and a yellow Corvette driven by a GIRL! The third a forth videos are over 700 mgs and even with cable take forever. The production of the vids get better ever year and i can't wait to see this years!

Maybe the can do one with a WRX in snow covered streets!

Originally posted by WRXelent
    Yup, it's the one with the Cosworth racing at dawn all the way through Stockholm! I have all 4 videos. the first is the one with the porche 911, the second is the afore mentioned, the third is with a red NSX, the last is with the same NSX and a yellow Corvette driven by a GIRL! The third a forth videos are over 700 mgs and even with cable take forever. The production of the vids get better ever year and i can't wait to see this years!

Either that or the JUN super lemon car or one of the esx 740's on the streets onf stockolm...

Pics:

I Support ClubWRX
    A worked evo and a worked STi pounding the streets of stockholm at dawn! That's the way to go!!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Originally posted by WRXelent

The one with the NSX and Corvette is, for lack of a better word, boring. 30 seconds of chase, the rest is just rotating through the various cameras, showing same thing again and again...not too terribly exciting. I see more action just going to buy lunch.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

For full versions of GIS3 and GIS4 i got off this forum:

http://www.4tuning.ro/filme/ilegale/swe6-gis4a.avi

http://www.4tuning.ro/filme/ilegale/...D-X-Streem.mpg

prepare for long download times, forget where i got 1 and 2 from.

P.S. I'm new at this posting stuff and if the links don't work try a search at Dieselstation.Forums

thats where i got the links from

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.