car accident...WRX

This is a discussion on car accident...WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; some of you on here may know PersianWRX as he is a somewhat frequent poster, and he's one of my ...

car accident...WRX

some of you on here may know PersianWRX as he is a somewhat frequent poster, and he's one of my good friends. Well the other day (raining out) a guy was doped up on heroin/drunk and ran straight into the side of his car, the story is more intricate than that but that's the jist of it. The other guy's insurance company is covering Persian 100% of course but it's still a pain in the ass for him to deal with. Persian is physically pretty good, he did hurt his neck pretty bad but he's healing just fine. If any of you on here talk to him frequently and would like me to tell him a message, just let me know

It doesn't bother me that people do drugs... it bothers me that they do drugs and drive.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Damn straight.

Getting nailed by some pinned idiot is tragic. Hope Persian comes out OK. Neck injuries, however minor, suck.

Bah...I think PersianWRX might have posted this somewhere but I don't remember.

(I'm not angry you're reposting it...I think the more people that see it the better)

Thanks, but sorry that you have to post about it
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke