2002 Porsche Carrera 4 - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 2002 Porsche Carrera 4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; You people act like a damn porsche is a 11 second car or something. The name porsche doesnt mean the ...

Im sick of arguing

You people act like a damn porsche is a 11 second car or something. The name porsche doesnt mean the car is super fast. I specifically said its the non turbo version. It is 320 hp, and its heavier than me, he also had 2 people in the car. Its also AWD, so its not that good on the highway, like the rex. I also said that i have an uppipe/downpipe so im not stock. Now add all these things up...And ADMIT that there is a change that im not full of it, and maybe i pulled on him? Jesus christ, a porsche non turbo is not a fcking mclaren. So annoying sometimes on this board. Just like the thread about the GTS celica beating the WRX from a roll. You people must think everyone is full of it, sort of annoying sometime . From now on i wont post any races, cause im full of it, so ill just get everything on tape and post it for you. Maybe not...since i dont care.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by sordid
    My dad has a 2000 911 2 (2 wheel drive) 260 hp to the wheels (Dynoled when new)..I can't beat him, I have vishnu 0 - 225 hp to the wheels. I can hang with him even in the straights, but if the road gets REALLY twisty esp twisty uphill, I'm dead, that car is a torque monster - I can beat him good from a stop though
    My Dad has the same car, and I don't have Vishnu. I'll tell ya off the line for like 1 second, I'm with him and then bye bye WRX. No, Porsche's are definitely not 11 second cars (Except for the GT2 which runs an 11.9), but they are incredibly balanced vehicles. Everything works well on a Porsche except the rear seats which are beyond hilarious. From handling in the twisties, to passing on the highway you're not gonna beat a Porsche OVERALL. Obviously even if you spent only about $2000 in mods on a Rex, you'll kill a 911 off the line, but it takes a lot more than money to make a Porsche......

Don't worry BobbyD, I completely believe your story, it's not outlandish in any way. The C4 has numbers very similar to our cars (not HP, performance). Besides, it's not like you were running with him at Laguana Seca for God's sake! Good race, it's always cool to hear about our little cars making the big boys think twice!

My Rex still kicks ass

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.