Saw a new Dodge SRT-10!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Saw a new Dodge SRT-10!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whoa man... I saw for the first time ever, a brand new Dodge Ram SRT-10! This Ram was really huge... ...

Saw a new Dodge SRT-10!!

Whoa man... I saw for the first time ever, a brand new Dodge Ram SRT-10! This Ram was really huge... it seems as if it's indestructable. Have any of you guys encountered a SRT-10 ram...? if so, what did you guys think?
    "IN A WORLD FULL OF FOLLOWERS, DARE TO BE A LEADER!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's an expensive ***** enlarger.

Okay, this is what I was going to say:
    I'm wondering when any of the threads you start are actually going to be relevant to this forum... And: Whoever told you "There's no such thing as a stupid question" was lying to you.
    But instead, I'll try to understand and be patient as you seem to be a new car enthusiast. There have been a couple threads in the last few weeks about the new Dodge Hemi trucks (runs 15's stock, 14's with a few boltons) and also the SRT-10 with the Viper V-10 (13's from the showroom floor). An STi and the SRT-10 would be a close match in a full 1/4 mile run, in all liklihood.

I like the fact that the SRT-10 is available with a 6 speed, but the $50,000 price tag is too outrageous, IMO. If I needed performance in a pickup, I'd head over to the Ford dealer, especially when the new Lightnings get released. Personally, I'd use a truck mainly for towing or work purposes, and get my performance kick from a lighter and more suitably designed sports car.

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

response

I'm wondering when any of the threads you start are actually going to be relevant to this forum... And: Whoever told you "There's no such thing as a stupid question" was lying to you.

**** the guy who said this, if you don't like my topics... then just don't read them!! son of a *****....
    "IN A WORLD FULL OF FOLLOWERS, DARE TO BE A LEADER!"

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    It's an awesome truck if you have 50k lyin around. Trucks aren't my thing,though.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Tsk Tsk, such angst... Happy April Fools Day, and learn to understand sarcasm and that the different smilies CAN convey a message of humor ( ). Don't take everything so seriously and maybe relax just a tad...

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

43k in my area. Thing is tho.....you can get a baseline with the v-10 for 23k. the other 23k is for the bling 22" rims, spoiler on the tailgate, some gauges, suade leather and the best one of all.....lighted cigarette ash tray!

Go to dodge.com to build your own. 23k for the v-10 isnt all that bad!

Re: response

Originally posted by WRXSTIRULes

**** the guy who said this, if you don't like my topics... then just don't read them!! son of a *****....
    "How does the WRX stack up to the competition? Talk about the numbers and technical details or post stories about everyday encounters with other street monsters."

Seeing another car is not encountering one, the thread might be better if you had pictures or some sort of eye candy, but many people see many nice cars, but you don't see them making threads for each and every one of them...

One of my Dad's doctor buddies has an SRT-10 Ram. Every time he comes over to go fishing with my dad, he says he wants to race me in my rex. I have ridden in it and I don't like it, but I don't like trucks for anything other than utilitarian puposes, for that kind of money you're getting into M3 and ZO6 territory. Nice that it has a 6-speed 'box though.

you guys...funny funny
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

i beat one.. posted it a while ago like a month or 2 ago.. i drove past the dodge dealership and low and behold a freshly stickered one was pulling out with a dealer plate and a mechanic looking dude driving it.. it followed me onto the highway and i pulled even then we punched it at the same time at around 65... by 100 i had 2-3 cars... realistic considering r&t test drive revealed a 105 trap in the mid thirteens and i trap around 108.. stll it was a bad ass trunk and an awsome encounter

not doggin the viper v-10 engine but.......is this dodge's attempt to one up the Lightning?

I wonder what moves faster the speedo or the needle on the gas gauge?

Originally posted by skyjock41
    not doggin the viper v-10 engine but.......is this dodge's attempt to one up the Lightning?
    its a trend now... except for chevy... the s-10 xtreme is no more...

toyota's got a badass little thing called the tacoma X-runner coming out in 2005... its sooooooooooooo ****ing awesome to saw the least

They are really nice trucks and fast. I mean damn, it has the Viper V-10 in it. With that said, I would buy a reg Ram and supercharge the big Hemi!!

I just building things up and hell, you could probably make one cheaper and faster!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.