sti vs porsche carera - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on sti vs porsche carera within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by Matts Type S femine porsche will blow the doors of you WRX in every performance aspect Read ...

Originally posted by Matts Type S
    femine porsche will blow the doors of you WRX in every performance aspect
    Read the thread, but thanks for posting anyway
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i was going into arbys the other day and was drivng my friends lifted td ram. The entrance i went into was a one way for me. This tool in a porshe was trying to leave arbys going out the one way entrance. So i was half in the arbys parking lot half in the middle of the street. And the idiot would move so i put it inpark and just waited for 1 minute(seriously). The *** just sat there so i rolled down the window and told him to move his ass and he gave me this gay finger sign i had never seen before so i putit in first and pulled all the way to his bumper wit about two inches left and the put it into nuetral and reved the crap out of it. Ive never seen a porshe go so fast in nuetral.

Sorry for the long post
    Subaru - We actually do the **** that Audi has been bragging about for 20 years. Quitters.

Originally posted by Matts Type S femine porsche will blow the doors of you WRX in every performance aspect

I think you might have missed out on a significant portion of the original post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123