My wife fricking rocks.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on My wife fricking rocks. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; The other day a late 90's accord with altezzas does a ricer flyby on a corner. My wife is driving ...

My wife fricking rocks.

The other day a late 90's accord with altezzas does a ricer flyby on a corner. My wife is driving and she's like "Oh, you think so huh". The accord has to stop at the stoplight, so she revs it up to 3k, slips the clutch perfectly and leaves him in the dust. HA ha ha ha ha. Too fun. BTW, the rex feels faster when you aren't driving it. Now I know why passengers keep saying "are you sure this is a 4 cylinder?"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My last passingers comments: "weeeee I feel like I am at Disneyland!"
    Drag racing? I like my racing to last longer than the average orgasm...

My last passenger's comment was "John.........John......John, slow down!!!"

I wish my wife could appreciate my car that well. I remember her driving it one day to work and coming home and saying, "your car gets up to 80 pretty quick!" Now she doesn't like riding in it. She has a GTP and is always getting on it. I asked her why she doesn't like it when I get on my car and she says "Your car just slams me back in the seat and hurts my neck. My car is smoother." Gosh, I love that feeling...

My g/f doesn't drive fast and doesn't like it when I dirve fast.
    She says, "You can do that when your friends are in the car, but NOT ME!"

I can repect that. After my accident (during which both she and my sister were in the car), I kind of have to.

The day before my accident, it was raining and I was taking my g/f home. This chick in a Jetta stomps on it from a light. I leave it in 1st a little longer than usual and I'm thru the intersection right next to her. At the next light, she stomps on it again. I laugh as she spins wheels and I'm pulling like 20 car lengths to 65mph. My girlfriend just says, "Stupid b|tch." I was like, "I guess she never heard of a Subaru."

Silly Jetta, rain is for ME.

-Jim
    Last edited by PlatinumWRX; 06-28-2002 at 09:53 AM.

i LOVE riding passenger in my car, it feels so much faster
    i get that funny feeling in my stomach all over again hehe
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

I just wish I could get someone to drive it the way I do. My wife only revs it to around 4500 then shifts... I tell her to get on it and she won't. She will in her car, though.

That's too funny All the things ppl say...

My gf always says, "I'll never get used to that."

I need to get a ride someday in the passenger seat...Never got to feel it yet. Better yet, I need to feel a stage 0 (or 1) WRX from the passenger seat!

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    lol

i was driving a friend over to her house, and i took a turn really fast, but the road was open and wide so i had enough room to make the perfect 4wheel slide, and i hit the apex just right, and exited the turn with the car hugging the right side of the road (itwas a left turn)

the whole time she's like "holy sh!t watch out you'll hit the curb!!" lol i kept assuring her that nothing would happen, but then after we got home she vowed never to ride in my car again

people down her just don't like going fast for some reason
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

Originally posted by Penguinking
    people down her just don't like going fast for some reason
    IT'S TEXAS!!!!

Everybody knows that Southerners have a more relaxed lifestyle.

-Jim

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

Some loser in a prelude just pulled a flyby! I am so pissed. The way I see it, if you want to race me...at least let me know that I am involved in the race! I pulled up to a stop light and I was waiting for the green arrow so that I could turn left. There are two left turning lanes on this street and I was on the one farthest to the right. I'd only been there for a couple of seconds before the light turned green. The light turned green and I started to ease off the clutch when I hear the loud screeching of the tires on the prelude. So I decided to go for it anyway, needless to say I was at a disadvantage because I didn't take off fast and I was on the outside lane. Anyway, I kept right on the guy until I had to turn to get home. I hope he's really proud of himself and I hope he tries to pull that with somebody that knows they are racing so they can b*tch slap him down to size.

Can you tell I hate losing??????

My hubby thinks it's fun to watch me smoke people, too.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

I hear you on the passenger phenomenon: My car feels downright violent from that vantage point. A couple of times I've rode shotgun while Tronner gave it a workout, and my sphincter was tightly clenched for the entire ordeal.

-Pace

Also...

My wife says she keeps 'nearly rear-ending people' when the VF30 comes on boost. She's gonna come home one day with the front of my car destroyed. I have reminded her to stay off it when she's in heavy traffic, but she forgets or something...

On a related note but off-topic; I nearly rear-ended a guy in the staging lanes at Bandimere the other day. The lanes have a nice gradient and I was rolling in line with my motor stopped. Of course, I put my foot on the brake and 'doh!'. I pulled the E-brake just in time.

-Pace

Originally posted by Kira

My hubby thinks it's fun to watch me smoke people, too.
    I dont race girls, I always lose to them.
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kira
    [B]Some loser in a prelude just pulled a flyby! I am so pissed. The way I see it, if you want to race me...at least let me know that I am involved in the race! I pulled up to a stop light and I was waiting for the green arrow so that I could turn left. There are two left turning lanes on this street and I was on the one farthest to the right. I'd only been there for a couple of seconds before the light turned green. The light turned green and I started to ease off the clutch when I hear the loud screeching of the tires on the prelude. So I decided to go for it anyway, needless to say I was at a disadvantage because I didn't take off fast and I was on the outside lane. Anyway, I kept right on the guy until I had to turn to get home. I hope he's really proud of himself and I hope he tries to pull that with somebody that knows they are racing so they can b*tch slap him down to size.

Such anger,such loss of control,and you gave in to the race anyway?....Do you have a sister?

Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

Complaint Department

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.