My wife fricking rocks. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on My wife fricking rocks. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so im heading into an uphill pair of twin 90 degree turns on a bumpy dirt road on the way ...

so im heading into an uphill pair of twin 90 degree turns on a bumpy dirt road on the way home with the wife in the car and i decide to pull the rally car deal on her (i practice the hit the brakes/gun the gas four wheel drift thing on these turns all the time) and ive got this thing driving sideways to the top of the hill at about 40, totally in control....

and she starts screaming and punching me in the shoulder....its like im in a fistfight WHILE IM STILL FLYING SIDEWAYS

she said DONT U EVER DO THAT AGAIN...i said that wasnt Sheet...next time well try it at 60

anyway, i agree with u guys....u lose touch with just how fast the car is as the driver and riding shotgun is the only way to get a better understanding through your stomach

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS.....FINDING SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY DRIVE THE CAR WITHOUT RAGING ON IT!!!
    Silver 2002 WRX...far from stock

An error made on your own is safer that ten truths accepted on faith, because the first allows you the means to correct it, but the second destroys ones ability to distinguish truth from error.--Ayn Rand

That which has been is that which will be, and that which has been done is that wich will be done-so there is nothing new under the sun.-Solomon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Lucky

I feel lucky my wife hates the seats in my car so she doesn't want to drive it. I've even afford to help ajust the driver seat for her and it's, "No...I don't like your car." Ok by me she can drive her 1999 Outback and I'll be grinning ear to ear in my WRX. I do know what you mean John, it is ashame that the wifes don't enjoy all that we do. Oh well I love her even if she hates my car. LOL.
    Pete
    Blitz Turbo Timer, TurboXS mbc, uppipe, Samco intercooler hoses, TurboXS Unichip (stage 1), TurboXS intake, Vishnu downpipe.

My wife drives my Rex so well, it makes me jealous- she's had manuals for years and this is my first one- she really kicks a$$!
    And I love riding in the passenger seat (until I get jealous and want to drive)- ever try to reach for a cup from the cupholder as someone accelerates the car? Gives you a new perspective on just how fast our cars are!

My wife drives our car quite often, and she is a bit conservative, but she has told me she gets a bit wild by herself in the car. Most of the time when I'm in the car with her, so are the kids. The car is weighed down, and obviously we have to be extra safe with the kids in the car. Although I will admit the kids now use the term "rally turn" when we hit those street corners at 40 MPH! Mlahahaha.

Anyway, in a related story this last weekend my wife and I got out for a bit by ourselves in the rex while Nana watched the kids. I was driving and we were in this little roadside park. It was one of those things where it was about a 1/4 mile loop from the in to the out. I drove around slowly once and it was very curvey. I told my wife I was going around again after we saw no one else was there, and no traffic was coming on the road attached to the park. She told me to take it easy, but I rode the loop a bit quick and she was laughing. I got to the exit to leave and she tapped the steering wheel and said "Go around again, a bit harder!". That my friends was priceless.
    ----------------------------------------
    '02 Blue Sportwagon
    No mods - yet
    Starting with the rear sway bar and anti-lift kit...one day....I have faith

Exclamation My wife......

My wife is meaner with the car than I am. She took apart a unsuspecting Integra on Rte 50- Fair Oaks, VA. Sigificant because she was going 85-90 between lights. Yes the car is faster with me in the passenger seat

Veritas....

Are you a backup software maker?

I just can't get my wife to drive my car hard. You guys are so lucky!!

Originally posted by junaitari
    Veritas....

Are you a backup software maker?
    LOL. I had the same thought.

Who needs a wife when you have a WRX?
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Originally posted by Bask Oner
    LOL

Originally posted by Bask Oner
    I do since she helps pay for it....

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by pace

LOL. I had the same thought.
    LOL me too...damn, are we ALL computer geeks here???
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Originally posted by Verdugo

LOL me too...damn, are we ALL computer geeks here???
    I wonder if computer geeks and WRX go together in some freakish coincidence. I'm one as well.
    ----------------------------------------
    '02 Blue Sportwagon
    No mods - yet
    Starting with the rear sway bar and anti-lift kit...one day....I have faith

That's hilarious! I was thinking the same thing on the way to work today!

I'm a programmer too! Ha/Ha that's funny. Next your all going to say that you like rap music like me too huh? Seem's to be a computer geek thing. Fast cars and Rap music.
    2002 Midnight Black WRX - EJ22 w/ VF30 and all the other stuff to go with it...

***ATTN: Speed Kills! Drive a Honda and live FOREVER. ***

I hate rap music.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.