WRX vs 325 ci

This is a discussion on WRX vs 325 ci within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i was on my way home thursday night, around 11:30, cruising at around 30mph, from a friends house (just got ...

WRX vs 325 ci

i was on my way home thursday night, around 11:30, cruising at around 30mph, from a friends house (just got done tuning his tegi using AFC, VCR, + LM-1) great pulls by the way. anyway, i saw these bright blue lights coming from behind, so fast, then he changed to the right lane and drove side me and revved his car twice. he looked at me and i didn't obliged. i was too busy playing with my newly install AFC-II. well, he wouldn't budge. keeps revving and looking at me. i gave in and hit 2nd gear and went WOT. smoke him all the way 'till i let go of the throttle. well, he wasn't happy, he catch up with me and revved then went on ahead. i just said "see ya - you've been measured!"

well, we both came to a red light. he still was revving his car and keep looking at me. got fed up and gave in. as i hear him spin his tires, i was about a car lenght ahead already, pulled away to about three to four car lenghts. well, when I let off the throttle and was waiting for him to catch up, he never wanted to. he stayed two or three cars behind. never looked at me again.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What a tool. 325s are great cars, but doesn't everyone know that teh Rex is faster? He clearly wasn't just having fun, either.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

nope. and for him to try it twice was sorta interesting. i guess he wasn't satisfied from the 30mph roll he had to test it from the dig.

Originally posted by Integra96
    What a tool. 325s are great cars, but doesn't everyone know that teh Rex is faster? He clearly wasn't just having fun, either.

I would of slowed down to see the look on his face. I mean its one thing to give a little rev of the engine to iniate a race but that guy just kept on bugging you with it. I loved that though, people want to race you but after you win they don't have enough guts to pull along side you again. Good stuff
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

thanks. it's not a race to brag about (you know?) but have fun with. i was laughing all the way home.

Originally posted by fastwrx135
    I would of slowed down to see the look on his face. I mean its one thing to give a little rev of the engine to iniate a race but that guy just kept on bugging you with it. I loved that though, people want to race you but after you win they don't have enough guts to pull along side you again. Good stuff

I raced my cousins 325ci, let me say that he was very impressed with my car's performance. We went from a 40 mph roll to about 100, i had about 3-4 cars on him. It wasnt much of a race but its always fun.

specially if they don't have a clue how the rex performs.

Its good to see other representing well for the Subarus. Nice runs.

Some local guys driving slow cars tell me all the time how they beat WRXs and I just shake my head. Some bad drivers give us all a bad rap.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

my all time favorite was between my rex and an old V8 caprice - slightly modded and built. until now, the guy still approaches and talks to me whenever he sees me at the 1/4 track. he's still running low 15s.

325Ci is mmmnn.....slow, but the kids who drive them think they are fast. A LOT of my friends are driving that car too. It's a good car, no doubt, but not a great car.

good kill...
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

Originally posted by WRX-Z
    I raced my cousins 325ci, let me say that he was very impressed with my car's performance. We went from a 40 mph roll to about 100, i had about 3-4 cars on him. It wasnt much of a race but its always fun.

its nothing to be proud of those things are really slow i drove one. and there only like 180hp

Originally posted by audirs6
    its nothing to be proud of those things are really slow i drove one. and there only like 180hp
    you should try the 323 before they had the power upgrade from 170-182. It's mega-slow compare to my old 00 328Ci.
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

the M3 on the other hand is totally cool! i raced one a while back and thought that i was keeping up with the car up to 100mph, 'till the guy punch that throttle and literally walked away from me.

M3 is a whole different ball game.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

don't even mention 325 and m3 in the same breath. ew, blasphemy
    03 wrx
    karboy ss/bushings, blitz dtt, catless, prodrive axleback