Raced a 2002 Bullit Mustang

This is a discussion on Raced a 2002 Bullit Mustang within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I saw the guy on the highway...we slowed down to about 40mph, i put it in 2nd, we counted to ...

Raced a 2002 Bullit Mustang

I saw the guy on the highway...we slowed down to about 40mph, i put it in 2nd, we counted to 3 and went. He jumped from the beginning about a half a car, cause he punched it first, we stayed basically the same till we hit 120 mph, at 120mph i was at his rear, so he might have pulled half a car. He was definatelly stronger rolling. Then we hit a light, i got him by a good car and a half or so. By 100 i was still ahead 1 car but he was pulling, then we stopped cause there was a car ahead. He was totally stock...i was kinda impressed. I have uppipe and Downpipe...but i might have leak, the car kinda SKREETCHES. I thought i would have taken him both runs, from a roll, and i thought i would slaughter him from a start...guess not . Im really dissapointed. Out.

-Bobby D

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My car screetches too after getting my up-pipe
    Not to worry tho, id be happy to hang with a Mustang. You need to invest in a MBC tho
    Brian