First SRT-4 in the 11's!! **VID** - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

This is a discussion on First SRT-4 in the 11's!! **VID** within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by Tiny Hey Dre. Thanks for the cool posts guys. I actually hang out with a buch of ...

  1. #16
    Registered User SRT THIS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    South Side
    Posts
    274

    $?

    Originally posted by Tiny
    Hey Dre.

    Thanks for the cool posts guys. I actually hang out with a buch of guys on this forum here in PA. Chopstixx was supposed to be there today but he is a drunken lush and couldn't get up this morning!!!!

    As far as mods:
    T304E Turbocharger w/57 trim and a .62 AR
    Psi-Fi motorsports exhaust manifold with Adjustable external Wastegate
    Silicone charge pipe w/ 12 degree bend and Vee Port BOV
    Full fuel kit with in tank pump
    3" Psi-Fi O2 housing
    Psi-Fi PowerPaq Programmable engine management
    Turbosmart EBOOST
    Race pipe w/ wideband 02
    12lb Drag wheels (flat black 6 spoke) with 24.5x8x15" MT's
    Solid dogbone motor mounts
    Mopar Stage 1
    RC 650cc injectors
    Ported Throttle body
    Stage 3 Drive Shaft Shop axles
    32 way adjustable coilover suspension from IPP

    We are doing a new fuel kit because the fuel filter is hindering us now at 24 psi. After we get the external filter in we'll try for 28psi.
    How much did you pay for all that?
    Stg. 0
    -380hp & 437lbs-
    No NOS

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    434
    wow!! isint it a coincedance! i was at the track today and saw your neon! Was watching the bamman car cleanup the quick 8's and my buddies car going 8.60's... I have to say, us being in the stands, me and a bunch of my friends were VERY impressed with your times!! when u made that run we were like "Holy **** that neon is going 11.90!" Very nice times buddy, im impressed!!!!



    Rob
    Automatic WRX Test Dummy/Pioneer. 11 Second Auto Club.

  4. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    In the slow lane
    Posts
    1,660
    Originally posted by Tiny
    Hey Dre.

    Thanks for the cool posts guys. I actually hang out with a buch of guys on this forum here in PA. Chopstixx was supposed to be there today but he is a drunken lush and couldn't get up this morning!!!!

    As far as mods:
    T304E Turbocharger w/57 trim and a .62 AR
    Psi-Fi motorsports exhaust manifold with Adjustable external Wastegate
    Silicone charge pipe w/ 12 degree bend and Vee Port BOV
    Full fuel kit with in tank pump
    3" Psi-Fi O2 housing
    Psi-Fi PowerPaq Programmable engine management
    Turbosmart EBOOST
    Race pipe w/ wideband 02
    12lb Drag wheels (flat black 6 spoke) with 24.5x8x15" MT's
    Solid dogbone motor mounts
    Mopar Stage 1
    RC 650cc injectors
    Ported Throttle body
    Stage 3 Drive Shaft Shop axles
    32 way adjustable coilover suspension from IPP

    We are doing a new fuel kit because the fuel filter is hindering us now at 24 psi. After we get the external filter in we'll try for 28psi.
    I HOPE you have vanity plates that say "Tiny" on your car! That would be pretty damn ironic since the performance of the car is ANYTHING but tiny!

    And yeh, your parts list isn't as extensive as I would have thought.... Just goes to show the durability of that mopar engine...

    COngrats again, and keep up the good work!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

  5. #19
    Registered User silverscooby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Cary, NC
    Posts
    976
    Originally posted by Tiny
    Hey Dre.

    Thanks for the cool posts guys. I actually hang out with a buch of guys on this forum here in PA. Chopstixx was supposed to be there today but he is a drunken lush and couldn't get up this morning!!!!

    As far as mods:
    T304E Turbocharger w/57 trim and a .62 AR
    Psi-Fi motorsports exhaust manifold with Adjustable external Wastegate
    Silicone charge pipe w/ 12 degree bend and Vee Port BOV
    Full fuel kit with in tank pump
    3" Psi-Fi O2 housing
    Psi-Fi PowerPaq Programmable engine management
    Turbosmart EBOOST
    Race pipe w/ wideband 02
    12lb Drag wheels (flat black 6 spoke) with 24.5x8x15" MT's
    Solid dogbone motor mounts
    Mopar Stage 1
    RC 650cc injectors
    Ported Throttle body
    Stage 3 Drive Shaft Shop axles
    32 way adjustable coilover suspension from IPP

    We are doing a new fuel kit because the fuel filter is hindering us now at 24 psi. After we get the external filter in we'll try for 28psi.
    Nice! Was this on 93 octane or race gas?

    Also, are there any aftermarket cam options out there for your cars yet? Has anyone had any luck with some ported heads yet either?
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

  6. #20
    Registered User Chopstixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    402
    fine. i was hung over. Not that its any different from any other saturday! hahaha anyhow, mike's (tiny's) car is sickly fast. I love riding in it...feels like a jet taking off. Hopefully I will be there next time he runs 11's.
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

  7. #21
    Registered User Tiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bucks County
    Posts
    60
    Originally posted by RobPA
    wow!! isint it a coincedance! i was at the track today and saw your neon! Was watching the bamman car cleanup the quick 8's and my buddies car going 8.60's... I have to say, us being in the stands, me and a bunch of my friends were VERY impressed with your times!! when u made that run we were like "Holy **** that neon is going 11.90!" Very nice times buddy, im impressed!!!!



    Rob
    Yea, those quick 8 cars were sick.

    We are going to put a bigger FMIC on the car and a new fuel system. I'm also thinking about getting a head. Foward Motion has a real nice CNC ported head with valvetrain and cams for around 1700 or so.

  8. #22
    Registered User 2003WRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    583
    heh, very nice! I was thinking about picking up an SRT next year as a daily driver if they are still selling them...
    2003 WRX Sedan
    2004 Nissan Xterra SE 4x4

  9. #23
    Registered User renichms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    1,777
    Fantabulous. Needs sound though, and a better angle.

    RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

  10. #24
    Registered User drizze99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Bear, DE
    Posts
    753
    Originally posted by 2003WRX
    heh, very nice! I was thinking about picking up an SRT next year as a daily driver if they are still selling them...
    Just to let you know, 2005 is the last year for the SRT-4. It may come out again with the new bodystyle, but that won't be until 2007 and it will be a totally different car.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

  11. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    275
    Originally posted by drizze99
    Just to let you know, 2005 is the last year for the SRT-4. It may come out again with the new bodystyle, but that won't be until 2007 and it will be a totally different car.
    Thats weird because 05 will be the last year for the Evo's in the US as well, or so they say. Mitsu will turn its attention to the new Eclipse in 06, I guess thats just how it goes with limited edition production cars.

  12. #26
    Registered User BassMan097's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    639
    Originally posted by silverscooby
    Nice! Was this on 93 octane or race gas?
    2004 R32: 220 whp

    For Sale: 2003 wrx
    376 whp @ 22 psi, 93 octane

    Pics:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/badassrex

  13. #27
    Registered User Tiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bucks County
    Posts
    60
    I run the same boost on 94 octane on the street, but we put 103 in it at the track. The computer will give a little timing back when it recognizes a higher octane.

  14. #28
    Registered User renichms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    1,777
    Originally posted by drizze99
    Just to let you know, 2005 is the last year for the SRT-4. It may come out again with the new bodystyle, but that won't be until 2007 and it will be a totally different car.
    Woah! I didn't know they weren't gonna make more like that...how come? Sales not high enough to continue production or just to try and let people stew and wish they had one while they save? Make that baby RWD...

    RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

  15. #29
    Registered User aheineken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,004
    Was that car at the SRT4 national meet last month? I remember seeing a black one with blue graphics.

    Anyway, very nice run. Keep us update as those times keep getting lower.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper." Ben Franklin

  16. #30
    Registered User ebbtide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    195
    Originally posted by renichms
    Woah! I didn't know they weren't gonna make more like that...how come? Sales not high enough to continue production or just to try and let people stew and wish they had one while they save? Make that baby RWD...

    RN

    Neon's are done in 2k5. They are being replaced by a new model in 2k6. It'll be a year after that new model's out before any possible srt variant will be released.
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 Black
    221 whp/ 241 wtrq *Stock*
    13.585 @ 102.88 *Stage 1*

    "Nothing gives you such a sense of the infinite as stupidity"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •