What music do you listen to when racing?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on What music do you listen to when racing? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Metal and punk all the way for me baby. Metallica's "Fuel" is great when racing, Godsmack works real well too. ...

What music do you listen to when racing?

Metal and punk all the way for me baby. Metallica's "Fuel" is great when racing, Godsmack works real well too. Pennywise is great music to race to as well. What do you like to listen to?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nothing beats the music from Initial-D for me! The group is called "Move" and my favorite song for racing is called "Back on the Rocks." It's the song playing when Takumi races Nakazoto's R32.

That's the ONLY anime I ever watch btw

-Michael

Pennywise is wicked racing music. The PW track "Fcuk Authority" is my favourite - as it kinda lessens my fear of getting pulled over by the police when Im WOT at the top of third.
    When Im out on a real quiet winding mountain road, I dig Kruder and Dormiester.
    It seems a bit strange, but I tend to screw up my starts listening to Ben Harper and when Im listening to Vivaldi, I dont go above 3000 rpm - ever.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Hatebreed--some goood old hardcore.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

Originally posted by thechickencow
    ditto... even though I don`t have a car anymore, when I did I had no stereo.

when i race i turn off the music. Ive tried it a few times but i just couldn't concentrate completely(watching the lights/hands, keepn the rpms at the exactly right for launching, feathering the pedal, etc...). I like it quiet!

I'm with the other guys who don't listen to any music. Most of the time I'm listening for the other guy to hit it or any "strange" noises if you know what I mean.

There is also something about a boxer engine with a nice turbo at WOT that makes you not want to listen to music anyway.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Originally posted by silverscooby
    I'm with the other guys who don't listen to any music. Most of the time I'm listening for the other guy to hit it or any "strange" noises if you know what I mean.

There is also something about a boxer engine with a nice turbo at WOT that makes you not want to listen to music anyway.
    i second that. no tune is better than that sweet boxer and turbo sound.

Just to the music of the sounds coming from my car!

I love the sound of the boxer with a wide open exhaust and big turbo. Best sound in the world to me.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

uhhhhhh..... i dont have the boxer rumble, or the turbo......

so I like to listen to hip-hop when racing from a roll, but if its from a dig, i turn the music off. its easier to concentrate
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I would love to listen to the stereo while in the car. But not an option. It would be a great way to relax before the race. But during I need to hear the car as I shift off of sound.

nod. sti with no stereo? no prob. if I had a sti, I wouldn't want a stereo. keke.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Thats me also, no music. I love the way my car sounds.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast