just about stock wrx vs. new c5 vette - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on just about stock wrx vs. new c5 vette within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I hate vettes, but I hate bull**** stories from civic type kids even more. You either race people that do ...

I hate vettes, but I hate bull**** stories from civic type kids even more. You either race people that do not know they are racing, or you are full of ****. Do you realize this is like saying you beat a Viper? Your car is NOT superman. Get a grip please, your making this car look REALLY bad.
    look grouchy, nobody is being ignorant here. I thought the wrx forum would enjoy a dork getting owned..
    Last edited by Jared703; 03-27-2004 at 10:03 AM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by The Cyndicate
    I hate vettes, but I hate bull**** stories from civic type kids even more. You either race people that do not know they are racing, or you are full of ****. Do you realize this is like saying you beat a Viper? Your car is NOT superman. Get a grip please, your making this car look REALLY bad.
    Careful man. You might get "Emoed".

Nice kil by the way!

I got killed by a kid on a tricycle today. The truck in front of me stopped. He put 4 cars on me from the light. Dang! See, it's possible.

Originally posted by driverj
    Careful man. You might get "Emoed".

Nice kil by the way!

I got killed by a kid on a tricycle today. The truck in front of me stopped. He put 4 cars on me from the light. Dang! See, it's possible.
    Hey man, I had to deal with the local Metro club while out in my PT today. Those Metros are some real beasts.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Originally posted by renichms
    Hey man, I had to deal with the local Metro club while out in my PT today. Those Metros are some real beasts.

RN
    He he. About as powerful as that tric.

Guy in the vet couldent drive. I have a video of me racing an 11.70 Zo6 vette on the street and beating him by 2 cars. He could not rell me in because i sprayed right out of the whole and had an insant 3 cars on him.
    Automatic WRX Test Dummy/Pioneer. 11 Second Auto Club.

PLEASE, your full of crap.

Im not worried about what I drive, because I drive a TURBO Hayabusa. The WRX is a great car, but it seems that more and more civic kids are buying them.

Like I said, you prolly pulled up next to a 90 year old man, who didnt want to race, OR, you were racing someone who wasnt racing. I dont LIKE vettes, but put me in one, and I would erase your WRX, UNLESS we were on a freaking dirtroad somewhere.

Learn to tell the truth. Nobody believes ANYTHING like this. Tell someone in public this story, see if they dont roll their eyes. Be realistic. Dont give this car a bad rep, because you cant tell the truth.

Dont threaten me with a ban. Companies who put up this messageboard will drop it SO fast due to a DNS attack. So PLEASE Threaten me.

Im not worried about what I drive, because I drive a TURBO Hayabusa. The WRX is a great car, but it seems that more and more civic kids are buying them.

Like I said, you prolly pulled up next to a 90 year old man, who didnt want to race, OR, you were racing someone who wasnt racing. I dont LIKE vettes, but put me in one, and I would erase your WRX, UNLESS we were on a freaking dirtroad somewhere.

Learn to tell the truth. Nobody believes ANYTHING like this. Tell someone in public this story, see if they dont roll their eyes. Be realistic. Dont give this car a bad rep, because you cant tell the truth.

Dont threaten me with a ban. Companies who put up this messageboard will drop it SO fast due to a DNS attack. So PLEASE Threaten me.
    I laughed a good 3 or 4 minutes at that. What you are really trying to say is that you are 14, wish you could drive anything. I hope you get banned, then you go and look for little hacker tools that are 3 years old and try an attack on this site. Because knowing how helpless you feel will make me laugh more.
    -Andrew

I notice it doesn't matter how many people HAVE beaten Corvettes with their WRX/STi's...you refuse to believe it. You don't WANT it to happen, so in your mind, it cannot happen. I do not know how to use smaller words for you, but I will try.

Drivers are the people in control of the cars. Now that you know that, we will move on. No two drivers are the same. Different people make for different drivers. Those different drivers in different cars make for a wide variety of driving skill. Now we take conditions in to account and there are so many variables determining the outcome that anything goes.

And so we come to the conclusion that you're a childish jackass troll. Big deal...turbo Hayabusa. Eddie has one too...got footage of it and get plenty of close looks. Used to it. His is pushing 636 whp too. When unable to prove a Corvette is the best car evAR, you stoop to threatening to pull a DNS attack on these boards? Did you know if your ISP found that out...you wouldn't be getting service from them anymore? In fact, such threats may actually violate LAW and I know if you actually carried out the threat, you could go to jail. So, my middle school friend, how would you like to have to share computers in prison with guys who view you as a nice piece of ass?

Those of us here are not so insecure that we have to troll other boards to try and show how great we are. Grow up. Oh, and so you know, I beat 3 different C5's from 5-70 mph in my stock STi. I'm sorry that you do not possess the intelligence to understand that, TROLL, but it DID happen and will happen again and no matter WHAT you think, your thoughts do NOT change reality.

RN

what he said

No, I have seen it happen with VERY heavily modded WRX STi's. But not one Near stock, and not one with air intake, and SPARKPLUGS.

And NO, them Speakers you put in do NOT add 50 hp. Jesus.

You are stating EXACTLY what I said. Drivers matter, and these people are racing people that are NOT RACING. They are NOT. Your insane. ANYONE who wants to step up to a C5, I will be very happy to film it. PROVE me wrong with a film.

No, I have seen it happen with VERY heavily modded WRX STi's. But not one Near stock, and not one with air intake, and SPARKPLUGS.

And NO, them Speakers you put in do NOT add 50 hp. Jesus.

You are stating EXACTLY what I said. Drivers matter, and these people are racing people that are NOT RACING. They are NOT. Your insane. ANYONE who wants to step up to a C5, I will be very happy to film it. PROVE me wrong with a film.
    You're an idiot. Not once has it been said, even as a joke, that speakers add power. I have no aftermarket intake or sparkplugs so honestly don't know where you're getting this. I'll just think it means you're trying to say we're silly ricers because you don't want us to beat the poor C5, even though we DO beat them. You do know only ricers come up with your logic, right? It takes a ricer to say his opinion is fact because he says so. And yes, that's exactly what you're doing.

You DO NOT need a heavily modded STi to beat a C5. If you've got a stock C5, I've got the STi and several cameras. You've offered, so you can travel. Show up or shut up. I'll give track locations and dates. First one is tomorrow, at the Huntsville 1/8 mile track. I'll see you there, my young, inexperienced, immature friend. Oh, and I don't care where you live. If you don't show up, you're full of crap.

Reality seems meaningless to you. I'm sorry if middle school upsets you but that still isn't reason to come here and whine about wishing the C5 was faster than it is. Just BEING a Corvette does not make it faster than everything else. A heavily modded STi would rip a C5 so badly, they'd feel it for weeks. You're either stupid, a very young and poorly raised child, or both.

And notice I'm established here and have been producing videos for quite some time. You, on the other hand, have established yourself as a troll, and not only that, but one that doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. Saying a WRX cannot beat a C5 because a C5 is a C5 is ridiculous. You obviously have not ever seen a modded WRX or STi before and obviously have not seen a well-driven stock STi. Don't worry, with time comes experience and, hopefully, you will learn how the world works.

RN
    Last edited by renichms; 03-27-2004 at 05:36 PM.

Let me get this straight for your ignorant ass. I HATE VETTES. But I know reality! I was being a smartass. All of the people on here list **** like K&N Airfilters as mods! You think that gave you 20 HP? BWAHAHHA!

You are not touching a C5 with even a WRX Sti-C
    You are not touching a Viper.
    I WISH a WRX would, so it would stomp the Vettes, but saying so right now makes you look retarded. Its not possible. Thinking you have better takeoffs, because you have AWD, is WRONG! How many PRO dragracers use AWD? John Force have AWD? Come on now, use your head.

Your mad cause Im right, ill be waiting on the tape. This is just like the "My WRX beat a Hayabusa" thread. BS.

Your racing people, who are NOT racing. They are just driving, laughing.

Peace
    Last edited by The Cyndicate; 03-27-2004 at 07:48 PM.

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    some of the posts in this thread are straight up retarded...
    2003 SRT-4

I haven't seen any WRX owners braggin about K&N Filters giving them 20hp...this is just plain stupid!

Sounds like you have something stuck up your a** today and are looking for trouble. I have had my a** handed to me by Vette's and I have had others who were trying but couldn't drive worth a damn and I hung with them.

Hell, there was a guy posting on clubwrx a few weeks ago who was disappointed in his WRX b/c he lost to his friends cavalier or something like that. Anything can happen on the street. Will a vette wipe the road with my stock WRX 99 out of 100 times? Yes, but that doesnt mean b/c I beat some old ass fart with an AT means you can run the BS flag up. Give it a rest and enjoy life a little. It's too short to be *****ing about stuff like this.

Let me get this straight for your ignorant ass. I HATE VETTES. But I know reality! I was being a smartass. All of the people on here list **** like K&N Airfilters as mods! You think that gave you 20 HP? BWAHAHHA!

You are not touching a C5 with even a WRX Sti-C
    You are not touching a Viper.
    I WISH a WRX would, so it would stomp the Vettes, but saying so right now makes you look retarded. Its not possible. Thinking you have better takeoffs, because you have AWD, is WRONG! How many PRO dragracers use AWD? John Force have AWD? Come on now, use your head.

Your made cause Im right, ill be waiting on the tape. This is just like the "My WRX beat a Hayabusa" thread. BS.

Your racing people, who are NOT racing. They are just driving, laughing.

Peace
    For one thing, a video of an STi beating a C5 exists. Do a search, n00b.

I've accepted your offer on a race. Show up or shut up.

And where the hell do you get professional, trailered drag racers street racing? That's a new one.

I'm not mad because you think you're right. Perhaps it's because you offered to show up and tape the race and now that your offer has been accepted, suddenly you only want to SEE the tape. It would seem you thought we WERE full of **** and so you made an offer you couldn't back up. It has been accepted and now you're backing out. Typical. Tomorrow, Huntsville, Alabama, 1/8 mile track. Show up or shut up. I'm willing and I'm sure other members of this board would love to see C5 vs. STi on a track, so times can be SEEN and not have a ricer like you come up with excuses for why the C5 lost. If you aren't there, we all know why. It's because you're full of ****, you have no ground to stand on, and you were making it up as you went along. You claim to hate Corvettes yet cannot accept the fact that they can be beaten.

The track opens at noon and closes at dark. That leaves around 6 hours for you to show up with a C5 and camera. I'll be there and racing most of the day. I'll even run the C5 cold with mine heatsoaked to give him more of a chance. Your offer was for YOU to show up, so show up or shut up. Your "challenge" is accepted and it stops there. You have not proven that any of us have not beaten C5's, and you fail to understand the difference between vehicle and driver. You're called out. Step up and prove you have the balls you claim, child. YOU called BS and the offer to prove it's not BS has been made. Step up to the plate.

No need to watch this thread now. As of tomorrow, it's resolved.

RN
    Last edited by renichms; 03-27-2004 at 07:13 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.