STi vs Evo-Article from SCC mag
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on STi vs Evo-Article from SCC mag within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sport Compact Car did a very good, realistic comparison of the 2 cars. Not sure if you have seen it ...

STi vs Evo-Article from SCC mag

Sport Compact Car did a very good, realistic comparison of the 2 cars. Not sure if you have seen it but if not, check it here

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This article is no different then any other, they all say the same thing. Though I saw one where they did an offroad test. They even said the Sti is better handling offroad then the Evo.

not necessarily better handling per se, it's opinionary biased since the EVO's power is diveed up 50/50 and the ST-i as i'm sure all of you know is slightly RWD biased, 55/45 i believe. So pure enthusiasts tend to enjoy that and think it's more fun and interesting, and almost makes you feel like you have more control (for some)

Originally posted by Brians3000GT
    the ST-i as i'm sure all of you know is slightly RWD biased, 55/45
    hmmm, i didn't think so. Also, what'r you saying? it only makes the sti feal like its handling better?

actually its 65/35 and can be adjusted to 50/50 max

wtly.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

yeah it is an old article, but it is still a good one.
    New Numbers
    466 rwhp
    473 rwtq
    XX Tuning tuned
    Southpaw = Ricer with a vette & 2 Gay 2 Curios (well not yet anyway!)

lol... is all you do post up old reviews and wait for someone to take the bait. Go troll somewhere else

Originally posted by wewu
    lol... is all you do post up old reviews and wait for someone to take the bait. Go troll somewhere else
    :giggle:

edit: make an emoticon (or whatever they are called) for :giggle: !
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.