Lincoln LSC Mark VII on ET Streets vs. Blue WRX w/ Nitrous/Turbo Upgrade from FL

This is a discussion on Lincoln LSC Mark VII on ET Streets vs. Blue WRX w/ Nitrous/Turbo Upgrade from FL within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Last night me and some buddys decide to crash the Pompano car meet. So we pull in, one Olds 442, ...

Lincoln LSC Mark VII on ET Streets vs. Blue WRX w/ Nitrous/Turbo Upgrade from FL

Last night me and some buddys decide to crash the Pompano car meet. So we pull in, one Olds 442, one Chevelle, 1 92 Camaro, and my buddys Lincoln Mark VII. The minute we get there, we get approached by Sherbaz and talk with him. Decide we wanna see a race, so there is a Blue WRX thats supose to be pretty fast, he heard my buddy talking about how the lincoln just ran a 11.4 @ 120, and he didnt hesitate to wanna run, so it must be quick. We head out, and go to run.. decide to go from a roll cause the posi in the lincoln is blown out and wont hook on the ET Streets. Spray from the jump and go to grab 2nd gear and the tranny blows. If anyone knows this WRX, let me know how i can contact him. We want a rematch with him in about a month with the Lincoln, and maybe a Trans Am.
    http://www.fordvschevy.com/forum/att...&postid=211817
    =======================
    Team Crazy Horse Racing
    www.tchracing.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm confused:

Who sprayed from the start? Who blew their transmission?

-Jim

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    I'm confused:

Who sprayed from the start? Who blew their transmission?

-Jim
    I'm somewhat confused myself. I'm guessing the Lincoln blew the transmission since he knew when it happened (almost like he did it) and he wants a month or so to fix it, I presume....
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

Sorry...the Tranny blew up in the Lincoln.. we either broke a strap or a servo cause it still had Reverse.
    http://www.fordvschevy.com/forum/att...&postid=211817
    =======================
    Team Crazy Horse Racing
    www.tchracing.com

yeah that was my car that blew the tranny from a roll instantly when i put the hammer down. i need to fix that and make it track legal with a roll cage too while shes down. i dont race for money just fun but if someone wants to set up side bets thats fine i just want to know if anyone knows who this guy was?