Me vs F 150 Harley Davidson

This is a discussion on Me vs F 150 Harley Davidson within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; On the way back from my friend's house, I played around with a Ford F 150 Harley Davidson. I wasn't ...

Me vs F 150 Harley Davidson

On the way back from my friend's house, I played around with a Ford F 150 Harley Davidson. I wasn't really paying attention to that car, but my friend that was in my car told me that they're pretty fast.

We pulled up at a light. I didn't launch cuz I didn't know that he was gonna race. We were even through 1st gear, and I pulled on him by like a half car length in 2nd gear, and we stopped.

Later on, we were going side by side. I knew he was gonna go for it, so I kept it in 3rd gear going around 50 mphs or so. He floored it, and by the time I shifted into 4th, I was in front of him by like a car length. or mayb more. This was with 2 other passengers in my car.

After I turned into my street, I was just thinking, hmmm that car was pretty fast for being so heavy. I came home, opened up my new Sports Illustrated, and on the first page, there's an ad for F150 HD version.

340 HP Supercharged V8 Engine
    20 " Chromed Wheels (bling bling!! aww my eyes!! )

Bling Blinging dubs must have slowed him down a little. haha

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

was the one you raced a NEW one? last year's model produced far less HP than the new one does...

There was a real Harley (bike) that wanted to race me the other day, but my wife was in the car, and I was being deafened. Do you know how hard it is to roll up the windows, steer, and shift at the same time. Straight pipes on a Harley are REAL loud at W.O.T.

Originally posted by Westside WRX
    was the one you raced a NEW one? last year's model produced far less HP than the new one does...
    Don't they all look the same? I'm not really sure if it was last year's or this year's.

Crew cab w/lightning style msr headlamps would be the newer s/c'd version. Crew cab or ext'd cab with normal f-series headlamps would be the non-sc'd slower hde trucks. I've read that the sc'd hde truck has 40 less hp than the lightning thanks to lower boost and a more restrictive exhaust (nothing that can't be remedied aftermarket), but it's still enough to pull low 14's in the 1/4....pretty impressive given that it's HUGE!
    2006 Porsche Cayman S