Post your annoying ricer stories!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Post your annoying ricer stories! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Okay, so I'm driving through littleton and this Ricer would not leave me alone. It was a white integra, fully ...

Post your annoying ricer stories!

Okay, so I'm driving through littleton and this Ricer would not leave me alone. It was a white integra, fully debaged so it had about 10 holes in it. White wheels, 6" exhaust tip. I pretty much ignored him. After all, there was heavy traffic and it was a narrow city street. But he took every opporitunity to show me how loud his exhaust was (keeping the revs way up, downshifting into 1st at stoplights). He kept glancing over at me too to see if I was paying attention. The most annoying thing is that he would pull up next to me and then gun his engine and walk away. Mind you, there is a car 30' in front of me. One time he came even and revved the crap out of his engine. I'm not going to step on the gas for 2 seconds to slam on the brakes, thats dumb. This went on for about 3 miles (6 minutes) So finally it widens to three lanes and I lay on it a little and switch lanes. He stopped harrassing me.

Funny thing was, the car was actually really slow, and I couldn't help but laugh a few times as he flaunted his acceleration.
    Former car: 2002 Cobb/Scoobysport stage 2 WRX sedan
    New ride: ???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    This weekend it seemed like whenever I shifted all I heard is PSHHH and when I went to turn off the car...it kept running...STUPID RICERS
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

When this happens I usually give the guy one of the two:

1) A big sarcastic thumbs up kinda like "Buddy Jesus" in Dogma. You know, with the wink and the point along with the thumbs up. Usually they get the picture.

2) A big thumbs down. I did that once to an old ragged out 5.0 convertible who kept harrassing me. He followed me onto the highway one afternoon on my way home. I did it as I was passing him.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

whos your buddy . ..
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

Re: Post your annoying ricer stories!

Originally posted by keystah
    ...he took every opporitunity to show me how loud his exhaust was (keeping the revs way up, downshifting into 1st at stoplights).
    what gear do you start out in at stoplights?

Re: Re: Post your annoying ricer stories!

Originally posted by emosubaru
    what gear do you start out in at stoplights?
    He means the guy would downshift into 1st at 40 mph when slowing to a stop to get that "awesome" 9 grand grumble from his ****ty assed engine.

Keith
    Miss the wifes WRX, but love my Ralliart!

emo subie i think he means downshfiting threw first not like starting in first like HWOOOPPPP* 2ND* WHOOOOOOOPPPPP*1st*

i am astupid ricer or atleats i allways mess with em i'll see em on the high way and i'll start toyying with them staying just a little infront of them not letting them hear my rfl and not letting em peep out my front mount and then the'll pull on me and i'll give em a length and mash and hit the bov right by their windows
    i love it
    if its not fast it better be a show car

Exactly, he would downshift approaching the stop to blast out his exhaust. He'd also do the 3 second "rice runs" WOT until he had to mash the brake to avoid hitting the car in front. Really, there is no chance I'm going to race you if there is no room. I may be somewhat reckless sometimes but I'm not stupid.
    Former car: 2002 Cobb/Scoobysport stage 2 WRX sedan
    New ride: ???

imo racing another car on public roads anywhere near civilization at any other hour than ungodly is stupid but.. whatever.

I have way too many to tell being in Southern California, they are everywhere out here. Sometimes, I like to let them get a good jump on me and think they are so cool, and then punch it and put good distance between us in about 5 seconds time.

since it was a nice day, here is my story...

I saw a civic. the civic saw me. the civic had about every sticker you could think of and the all inspiring SiR on the back. the civic revved his motor. sounded like a fartcan, and sure enough. light turned green, I won. he lost, badly.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by emosubaru
    imo racing another car on public roads anywhere near civilization at any other hour than ungodly is stupid but.. whatever.
    i tottaly agree i am a track ***** i run on the track all the time but i do rAce on the streets but not from a light like on a back road with a flager
    if its not fast it better be a show car

I didn't have the usual 'asian rice' but rather a dose of 'mexican rice' the other day. It was hilarious! It's 5pm and I just exited the freeway but the streets are just as bad w/ bumper to bumper traffic to each light. I drive my usual speed and accelerate here and there when i get a chance.

Next thing I know an ugly beat up old 88ish toyota pickup, equiped w/ lawnmower equipment, rakes, etc. oh and not to mention his dope rims, comes zoomin by me. I don't pay attention at first but he slows down and then looks over and accelerates. He kept doing this... I seriously couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Just goes to show ya that u never know who wants to race

I get my fair share of "RICE" around my area too. I live in a subburb of a small city where everyone has a coffee can for a muffler and pimp out rims on a rusting out shoe box. I'll be sitting at a light waiting for it to turn and they'll be showing me how loud there coffee maker is. I just look at them and let them play. I'm not going to waste my gas on something I'm going to destroy by taking my car for a walk.

Love the Jesus carkmouch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast