Post your annoying ricer stories! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Post your annoying ricer stories! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; There's alot of ricers in Houston but it seems that most of them are to scared to race me...

There's alot of ricers in Houston but it seems that most of them are to scared to race me

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i dont know if anybody has been down 192 in kissimmee, florida. its a law down there that u have to have an other than stock exhaust to drive down there. or u have to have spinner hubcaps. its great though, thats what gives me all my laughs all the time. these fake ass G's and there cars.

Originally posted by carkmouch
    Beautiful.

Earlier today, I heard rattling under my car, so jacked car up and found out one of the bolts holding together cat-back and downpipe had lost its nut...so now I have to run open downpipe and it is LOUD. So, cruising along and an old Caprice looking car with two guys gunned it to try and come flying by me. Dropped to 4th @ 60 mph, stomped gas, spewed loudness everywhere and then lifted my foot VERY soon after to see I'd hit 80 mph...and in the rearview, I could see a very distant land barge turning around to go back the other way.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Yes this is some crappy photo editing. But i did it quick at work. [anouncer voice] Step right up and get your Buddy Jesus Vinal. Yes a buddy Jesus Vinal.[/anounce voice]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wybjvinal.jpg  

Hahahahaha

Needs to be right side up though!
    02 WRX Silver, 03 Baja Yellow

Two friends and I tried to force a lowered scrappy-looking and ricey integra full of Asians over a set of railroad tracks at 80 miles per hour. Nearly Bremb0wnd them, but the driver didn't want to do it. They got us on the flyby, though!

Another time, a friend with a Supra was at the gas station. Civic pulls up and goes, "Hey you wanna race?" My friend replies "Go tell your friends you won."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12