32. You may not vote on this poll
  • RSXsucks would win

6 18.75%
  • RSXracer200 would win

2 6.25%
  • they both kill eachother at the same time

24 75.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Who would win if they fought? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; sorry man, the votes are already taken in...

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    sorry man, the votes are already taken in
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    i'm just waiting for RSXracer to come in here and vote for himself
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

RSXracer200
    that **** RSXsucks is such a bull****ter, he doesnt even have a RSX. It's obviously some wrx guy but none of u seem to notice that. he just wishes he had a rsx. he dont know anything about either car, if he knew the facts about the cars he to would see the rsx is both quicker and faster.

beside if he wants to talk car facts with me u know im ganna win and i'll kick his ass.

Calling RSXSucks!!!

Come and get it!!! He's calling you out!

Lay the smack down!!

I picked RSXSucks becasue you are a tool bag, rsxracer.

RSXSUCKS ALL THE WAY!!!!

i'm taking bets here. 2 to one on rsxracer

dR

I Support ClubWRX
    wow, i think we may actually have a challenge on our hands here

hmm....now i'm thinking, should they battle it out with their cars (RSX vs WRX) or should they just try to beat the crap outta eachother?
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

Hehe, should I race him in my RSX-S or in the WRX? Let's just say that an extremely close family member does own a 5spd WRX and yes, I have had the chance to drive it (though she won't let me drive it hard ). I'm trying to get her to add an MBC but, being a woman (HAHA!!), she thinks that the stock power is just fine. Next time I get her on the highway at 100+mph, I'm going to CRUSH HER with my mAD 3rd gear iVTEC poWeRZ!!! Uh oh, 3rd gear tops out at about 90 and we all know that 3rd gear is the only gear that has any power. Guess it'll have to wait for my mAD 4th gear iVTEC+TURBO poWeRZ!! We all know that every single RSX will soon be modded with FI so all you WRXs will get to witness even FASTER flybys... immediately followed by a blown engine smoke show.

Anyway RSXRacer, I really couldn't care less if anyone believes that I own an RSX. I drive what I drive and that is all I need to know. I enjoy my RSX, but that doesn't mean I'm blind to reality. I'm just having fun and I think that most people here can see that.

However, when you say that you know more 'car facts' than me... although that MAY be true... I've yet to read anything from you that is even slightly contaminated with intelligence. When you are able to come up with a single coherent sentence, then I'll start to worry about any war of wits between the two of us. Remember, I also have the privilege (or is it mispleasure?) of reading your posts on ClubRSX and, sad to say, you come off as a very ignorant iCy HOt StuNTA. Maybe you would have been better off keeping your aluminum winged, wire meshed, neoned, bottom scraping, coffee can exhaust Civic CX? I'm sure all your gangsta' homies miss you.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12