Did you miss me? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Did you miss me? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by Penguinking for 24k, i agree - well, if you're in the market for a friggin' car, that ...

Originally posted by Penguinking
    for 24k, i agree -

well, if you're in the market for a friggin' car, that is. u want a minivan or a truck or whatever, thats cool...but u need a 4dr sedan and all u got is 24 G's to drop on a car, GET the wrx!
    agree 100%. as a guy who always owned high performance sport cars and gt's and muscle cars, There is no car for the money that even comes close to the WRX for all around versatility and performance. This is simply the most fun and practical car I have ever owned..carries the wife and kid and groceries, goes like hell, easy to work on, inexpensive, unique, and I love the looks of the car also.. It meets every single need I have in an automobile. It is like the swiss army knife of cars.
    IHI VF-34, ECUTEK Tuned
    290whp@6300rpms@15.8psi
    247tq@5200rpms@16.9psi
    ( Dynapack Hydraulic dyno )

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by twinz
    It meets every single need I have in an automobile. It is like the swiss army knife of cars.
    Yup. That's exactly how I feel about my WRX!

-Jim

Originally posted by Penguinking
    oh boy....now it's a sticky

lol i dedicate that thread to the i-club

LOL

the past two days have been WHACKED on here!!

dR

Subaru makes good cars that are reliable and safe. But now to the part on practicality.

I drive mine to work every day and I'm now the one who always drives to lunch. Why, because of space. My 4 door is just as comfortable as my friend trooper. I can fit a 300lb guy in the passenger seat with another 200+lb guy behind me (driver). Not only can I do this but everyone is comfortable. The 300lb guy has had 3 subarus and has loved every single one of them. He doesn't have one now cause he wanted a pickup truck.

I drove it down to Ocean City the second week I had it and fit 3 times as much stuff in my car then my friends camaro and was still able to easily keep up with him on the highway up to 110 mph. This happened cause he went to kill some preludes who wanted to race. I just kept behind him cause I was following him down.

I only wish I could have gotten a coup so I wouldn't always be the DD when going into Baltimore . I like to drive but I like to drink too although I never do both.
    The Left lane is for those going faster then YOU!!!

Originally posted by dark_rex

LOL

the past two days have been WHACKED on here!!

dR
    You ain't kidding! I can't wait to see what's happened this weekend when I get back to checking in. I bet there will be closed threads all over the place!
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

tan
    Originally posted by nemesis099

I only wish I could have gotten a coup so I wouldn't always be the DD when going into Baltimore . I like to drive but I like to drink too although I never do both.
    Install a roll-cage. It would make a good excuse not to be the driver.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.