Thank you WRX Vs. The World Users!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Thank you WRX Vs. The World Users!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I would like to thank you guys for continuing to post your kill stories in this forum. Whether you are ...

Thank you WRX Vs. The World Users!!

I would like to thank you guys for continuing to post your kill stories in this forum. Whether you are not a WRX owner and are just looking to see how wrx's are stacking up against the competition, or are a wrx owner and are looking to see whats out there that you can/will beat. Since I first joined clubWRX this has been my favorite section and thank you again for continually posting your kill stories in here. It is a rare deal nowadays in the subaru enthusiasts websites to allow a forum with such free reign and to speak about your experiences while racing your subaru out there. Whether its a little stoplight to stoplight race, or a run at the track, comming in here and reading your stories has been great. I know it dosent mean a lot to some, but if you can please thank BlazinWRX for having such a great forum and keeping the freedoms of speech and freedom to post your experiences alive and availible on this website! Have a good night, and be as safe as possible out there and have fun!!
    Automatic WRX Test Dummy/Pioneer. 11 Second Auto Club.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yea I've been on this forum a while but haven't posted a lot due to much inactivity due to other Subaru boards. I do, however, find that the WRX vs. the World forum is the best part of clubwrx!

Thumbs up

There are other forums on ClubWRX.net?

I think it's a great way for all of us to continue to learn about the capabilities of our own vehicles, and that of our competition as well. And true auto enthusiasts (not just brand loyalists) enjoy reading about both wins and losses while appreciating and respecting other high performance vehicles on here as well. Very cool...

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    i make my living in here...
    2003 SRT-4

I Support ClubWRX
    Wrx Vs World is my second favorite forum followed closely to the sti's little grouping. It's a fun place most of the time and the hard core folks seem to keep the trolls away.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Bump

robPA, i havent seen you post in like a year.
    what ever happened with your wrx, didnt it get totaled?
    "I put two and two together and decided - you're pissin' me off."

I get most of my info about comparing different cars with the WRX on this forum..... and i like the story telling.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Originally posted by ViciousVolpe
    robPA, i havent seen you post in like a year.
    what ever happened with your wrx, didnt it get totaled?

Nope, put a axxis power racing stroker motor in it with a big turbo and ended up selling it. I was just beyond the HP of the auto trannies capabilities and i wasent gonna go get a stick have have to change it all the time

keep WVTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.