And then I hit boost, Now I'm a believer - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on And then I hit boost, Now I'm a believer within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hmm..France uses Nuclear Power for i think 70 percent of its electricity.. I just got a great ideal...nuclear powered cars...interesting ...

Hmm..France uses Nuclear Power for i think 70 percent of its electricity..

I just got a great ideal...nuclear powered cars...interesting concept...Maybe we can get 6000 awhp..?
    WRB WRX wagon
    More to come.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have yet to see a single post that hasnt gone off topic like this. Its funny, and I try my best given that I am a Political Science major not to get envolved in discussions like these. But come on this is a WRX board and sometimes it goes from WRX to other cars and thats fine but to start talking about Bush and how he is or isnt a liar (which I dont think he is anymore than any other politician like Asian said). But take down your stupid pathetic Avatars. Where a T-shirt get a sticker put it on your car whatever but please keep it off the boards its only going to draw attention to it and get people off topic. I know as soon as I saw it I just rolled my eyes and said to myself "here we go".

Ok now that it is over im going to get this thread back on topic. I saw a 11 sec Civic hatchback the other day, fully built motor, T3 turbo, FAST FAST, saw it tear up a modded SS Camaro along with other "sport" cars.
    I think the CRX can be made into a sport car, maybe it will never be a supercar but I have seen CRX's AutoX and do other things very well.

I Support ClubWRX
    *sigh*

I have an idea!
    2010 SSM STI

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.