And then I hit boost, Now I'm a believer - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on And then I hit boost, Now I'm a believer within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hmm..France uses Nuclear Power for i think 70 percent of its electricity.. I just got a great ideal...nuclear powered cars...interesting ...

Hmm..France uses Nuclear Power for i think 70 percent of its electricity..

I just got a great ideal...nuclear powered cars...interesting concept...Maybe we can get 6000 awhp..?
    WRB WRX wagon
    More to come.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have yet to see a single post that hasnt gone off topic like this. Its funny, and I try my best given that I am a Political Science major not to get envolved in discussions like these. But come on this is a WRX board and sometimes it goes from WRX to other cars and thats fine but to start talking about Bush and how he is or isnt a liar (which I dont think he is anymore than any other politician like Asian said). But take down your stupid pathetic Avatars. Where a T-shirt get a sticker put it on your car whatever but please keep it off the boards its only going to draw attention to it and get people off topic. I know as soon as I saw it I just rolled my eyes and said to myself "here we go".

Ok now that it is over im going to get this thread back on topic. I saw a 11 sec Civic hatchback the other day, fully built motor, T3 turbo, FAST FAST, saw it tear up a modded SS Camaro along with other "sport" cars.
    I think the CRX can be made into a sport car, maybe it will never be a supercar but I have seen CRX's AutoX and do other things very well.

I Support ClubWRX
    *sigh*

I have an idea!
    2010 SSM STI

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123