rsx vs wrx
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on rsx vs wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; who do you guys think would win, at a 15 mph roll, my lightly modded rsx against my friends similarly ...

rsx vs wrx

who do you guys think would win, at a 15 mph roll, my lightly modded rsx against my friends similarly modded 04 wrx...
    i know from a dead stop id get owned...
    he raced a totoya matrix and it kept up fine at a 15 mph roll

it was only 180? horse stock but it has some internal engine mods
    Urethane Ro_Ja Pure Bodykit, Enkei RS-5 18x7, 225/35/18 Nankang, Ground Control Coilovers, Fiberglass Replica Type-R Wing, JDM Rear Emblems, Blue AEM Cold Air Intake, Blue Billet Aluminum AEM Spark Plug Cover, Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold Cover, Black Halo Projector Headlights, Carbon Fiber VIS Invader Hood, Tsudo Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust, Revo Short Shifter, Fiberglass X-1 Fenders, Blue Crankcase Breather
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Depends on what you mean by similarly modded. If he changed his turboback and uppipe and all you have done is a catback and intake, he will pull on you from a roll
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

Originally posted by fastwrx135
    Depends on what you mean by similarly modded. If he changed his turboback and uppipe and all you have done is a catback and intake, he will pull on you from a roll
    Exactly. With your mods, he'd have to be stock for you to hang with him from a roll. If he's got a full turboback exhaust, you're going to be in trouble.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Why not just race and find out?
    13.7 at 98.74 MPH / Stock TD04 & No EM

Originally posted by WiCkeDrEx
    Why not just race and find out?
    exactly.

i'm tired of seeing this same topic, take it to the rsx board, this topic is discussed regularly over there. it's beat to death.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I say you lose because you're obviously a ricer with a bodykit that can't drive.
    02' WRX

Originally posted by FraudulentNeon
    I say you lose because you're obviously a ricer with a bodykit that can't drive.
    i say youre a ****head and a flamer, these kind of comments make people not want to post here

also i cant race him now because i lost my liscense and ill be getting it back soon, thanks for the helpful comments from the rest of you
    Urethane Ro_Ja Pure Bodykit, Enkei RS-5 18x7, 225/35/18 Nankang, Ground Control Coilovers, Fiberglass Replica Type-R Wing, JDM Rear Emblems, Blue AEM Cold Air Intake, Blue Billet Aluminum AEM Spark Plug Cover, Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold Cover, Black Halo Projector Headlights, Carbon Fiber VIS Invader Hood, Tsudo Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust, Revo Short Shifter, Fiberglass X-1 Fenders, Blue Crankcase Breather

Originally posted by mRak

also i lost my liscense
    Edit...

you asked one question and when you got a sincere and factual answer you started flaming and generally being a tool.

in my mind that makes you a troll. stop posting.
    Last edited by emosubaru; 03-22-2004 at 01:23 PM.

I'd say this will be locked not long from now.

i smell a fight...and the lobster is ready to brawl

Originally posted by emosubaru
    Edit...

you asked one question and when you got a sincere and factual answer you started flaming and generally being a tool.

in my mind that makes you a troll. stop posting.
    Did you read the post above his last one? He asked a question and some people answered. He didn't say anything until some d1ck with an issue just responded:
    "I say you lose because you're obviously a ricer with a bodykit that can't drive." WTF is that?

I think he was simply responding to that insult.

MRak: Please know that FraudulentNeon does not represent the general attitude on this board - he's probably just a Troll with too much time.

Race your friend and post the results.

Re: rsx vs wrx

Fiberglass Replica Type-R Wing
    theres your problem my friend...u got some rice on you...you need to be dericed before coming to our forum

i say youre a ****head and a flamer, these kind of comments make people not want to post here

also i cant race him now because i lost my liscense and ill be getting it back soon, thanks for the helpful comments from the rest of you
    you didn't quote me specifically, but i'll respond anyway. races such as these, or sti vs. evo have been beat to death. imo, if you want to see who wins, go race. get a vid because that's the only thing that should be posted on such a thread. all the talk back and forth will net you nothing.

oh wait, you don't have your license? then does it really matter?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

back to topic.. from your mod list.. I see intake and catback for your hp mods so your what +15 tops... add say 100 lbs (effective weight) between your 18's and your body kit.. so your about stock speed.. if he's modded at all he "should win"... of course a rolling race between these two cars is close enough that the better driver will probably win anyway.. a stock or near stock WRX is no monster from a roll anyway.
    "Does this look like a Q to you?"
    <swivles hips>
    "How bout now?"

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy!

Who here has been to the track?

Who here has witnessed several body-kitted riceboys that lose their license for god knows what run 16s in their 14 second cars?

Most of us. What I said is relative to what commonly happens. Just like the kid with the WRX at the track 2 weeks ago...CAI....BOV...15s!!! You can tell an enthusiast that knows about driving from a poser.

Grow some thicker skin kid. I can't believe you wouldn't post in a forum because you're afraid someone will type something that may hurt your feelings.

Pfffft. Conservatives.
    02' WRX

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.