rsx vs wrx - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on rsx vs wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; mbs cost 5 dollars...

mbs cost 5 dollars

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Snowvert
    you don't deserve to have your license back. I wish to hell they would up the penatly for drunk driving. should be a mandatory 6 mos. in jail and 3 year suspension. mabye then people would learn.

call me a prick if you want, but I don't take lightly to people who drink and drive.

have a nice day.
    I DID go to jail, not for six months, but I DID learn my lesson, and it wont happen again, i LOVE to drive and 6 months not driving was hell...and you have every right to hate drunk drivers...hell i hate myself for doing it because i almost killed someone

and yes youre a prick, thanks for offering

im done with this thread
    Urethane Ro_Ja Pure Bodykit, Enkei RS-5 18x7, 225/35/18 Nankang, Ground Control Coilovers, Fiberglass Replica Type-R Wing, JDM Rear Emblems, Blue AEM Cold Air Intake, Blue Billet Aluminum AEM Spark Plug Cover, Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold Cover, Black Halo Projector Headlights, Carbon Fiber VIS Invader Hood, Tsudo Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust, Revo Short Shifter, Fiberglass X-1 Fenders, Blue Crankcase Breather

You're done with this thread?

You're like an emo kid who's mad at his dad that just slammed the door to his room!

It's a shame you're allowed to drive. It's also a shame natural selection didn't take it's course during your drunk driving excursion.

Now everyone admit I was right and this tool can't even dream about a 15.9 with that FWD POS.
    02' WRX

Originally posted by mRak
    I DID go to jail, not for six months, but I DID learn my lesson, and it wont happen again, i LOVE to drive and 6 months not driving was hell...and you have every right to hate drunk drivers...hell i hate myself for doing it because i almost killed someone

and yes youre a prick, thanks for offering

im done with this thread
    you went to jail? good. you deserve that. i'm not talking about an over-nighter here kid, i'm talking time. 6 months to a year.

i'm a prick? good. I fully admit it. least i'm not ignorant enough to go drive around in my daddy's rsxs while i'm drunk and then come on here and not expect to hear something about it. god I R smart.

yer done with this thread? you started it. if you don't like what I have to say, fine... you'll get over it, I have.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

ughhh, i think a mod should delete this. the starter of the thread already stated he was done with it
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I agree, just delete it.

although, after you have friends die from drunk drivers, you sort of have a strong opinion about this.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

i like to eat sasafras roots and pineapple!!!! ne 1 else????

Lets see here, we have someone who almost killed another person drunk driving now talking about street racing.

WilliamG, your services are required.
    Last edited by eluminx; 03-26-2004 at 01:29 PM.

Originally posted by Snowvert
    I agree, just delete it.

although, after you have friends die from drunk drivers, you sort of have a strong opinion about this.
    People make mistakes and then sometimes also learn their lessons. If a night in jail was enough for him to learn his lesson then good. If he does it again, then theres reason to be mad. Otherwise, you are being a prick.

I love how everybody on the internet is PERFECT.
    02 WRX Silver, 03 Baja Yellow

Please can we have a Moderator put a stop to this nonsense?

Please.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by eluminx
    Please can we have a Moderator put a stop to this nonsense?

Please.
    Your wish is my command...

Also, look for a new sticky at the top of this forum. Enough is enough.
    2010 SSM STI

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123