rsx vs wrx - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on rsx vs wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by emosubaru Edit... you asked one question and when you got a sincere and factual answer you started ...

Originally posted by emosubaru
    Edit...

you asked one question and when you got a sincere and factual answer you started flaming and generally being a tool.

in my mind that makes you a troll. stop posting.
    If EmoSubaru isn't even crying about it, you shouldn't be either!

::hugs emosubaru so he can feel better about whatever girl just broke up with him that he just wrote a song about::
    02' WRX
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well it depends, are we counting FLy Bys? And it sounds like teh RSX ahouldn't be racing, how did you lose your Liscense? Take it to the track I guess, be careful man.
    Don't believe the life you have
    Will be the only one
    You have to let your body sleep
    To let your soul live on

2006 Evo IX MR

Originally posted by MustGoFast
    back to topic.. from your mod list.. I see intake and catback for your hp mods so your what +15 tops... add say 100 lbs (effective weight) between your 18's and your body kit.. so your about stock speed.. if he's modded at all he "should win"... of course a rolling race between these two cars is close enough that the better driver will probably win anyway.. a stock or near stock WRX is no monster from a roll anyway.
    best thing said in this whole thread. well done
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Originally posted by FraudulentNeon
    If EmoSubaru isn't even crying about it, you shouldn't be either!

::hugs emosubaru so he can feel better about whatever girl just broke up with him that he just wrote a song about::
    very funny.

maybe you're the one in need of a hug... i don't think neons can get you girls in the first place.

damn... i'm mean... still... burn!

just to clear this up... emo kids don't all cry. i scream, like the band northstar. music is about music, not feeling sad and crying and being stylish.

it's just as judgemental for you to think i like to cry as it is for me to think you're a dumb highschool kid with a beater neon with altezzas and a rice exhaust and you go around trying to beat people streetracing but you can't cuz your car is just a POS thats slower than a Civic HX.

then again... i could be right about that.

[/hijack]

Originally posted by emosubaru
    very funny.

maybe you're the one in need of a hug... i don't think neons can get you girls in the first place.

damn... i'm mean... still... burn!

just to clear this up... emo kids don't all cry. i scream, like the band northstar. music is about music, not feeling sad and crying and being stylish.

it's just as judgemental for you to think i like to cry as it is for me to think you're a dumb highschool kid with a beater neon with altezzas and a rice exhaust and you go around trying to beat people streetracing but you can't cuz your car is just a POS thats slower than a Civic HX.

then again... i could be right about that.
    screaming music makes me laugh
    Just call me Clark Kent

Wow, what I said was intended to be friendly. Didn't mean to rattle your fragile emotions.

Did they teach you what the word fraudulent means in college yet?

Here's a vid of my neon: http://gallery.thevboard.com/users/J...0V/WRXvsGT.wmv

Edit: Some of the music I listen to is classified as emo. ****, I just saw M. Ward, My Mourning Jacket, and Bright Eyes in concert. You need to chill out, sometimes it can be fun to poke at a good stereotype.
    02' WRX

i lost my liscense because of drunken driving, very bad choice on my part, and the only reason i have this stuff on my car is because i rearended someone and it was cheaper to put this stuff on than go w/factory parts, plus we made extra cash.

thanks for the comments

my friend got his wrx a while back and i am gettin my liscense back prolly this week and i wanted your opinion on what i could look forward to.

did not mean to start such a big commotion

thanks
    -mark

sorry, i was accidently logged in on my friends account, that last post was mine
    Urethane Ro_Ja Pure Bodykit, Enkei RS-5 18x7, 225/35/18 Nankang, Ground Control Coilovers, Fiberglass Replica Type-R Wing, JDM Rear Emblems, Blue AEM Cold Air Intake, Blue Billet Aluminum AEM Spark Plug Cover, Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold Cover, Black Halo Projector Headlights, Carbon Fiber VIS Invader Hood, Tsudo Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust, Revo Short Shifter, Fiberglass X-1 Fenders, Blue Crankcase Breather

the RSX vs WRX debate has been beaten to death on nasioc.

There is NO CHANCE IN HELL that even a mildly modded RSX will keep up with a WRX in teh 1/4. Races from a roll are for pansies with POS no torque cars. Its redlight to redlight, 1/4 or nothing if you are talking drag race. Even from 15MPH, in the wrx, you can STILL drop the clutch at 15 MPH and slaughter a modded RSX-s (I did it when I was lightly modded)

You can take a stock 02 wrx, add a K&N and an MBC (which you made from home depot materials for @5 bucks) and run a 13.5.

Assuming the drivers are equal, the RSX-s has not even the remotest chance of keeping up. This isnt opinion, this is fact, proven on the streets.

Now, when you tell me your buddy lost to a MATRIX, that tells me that
    A. you are full of crap
    B. your buddy is a moron that REALLY cant drive

B is probably the case, so there is a decent chance you will beat him, in fact, if a matrix could hang with this idiot, you should kill him easily. Put a real driver behind the wheel of his car and you would be toast.

Originally posted by mRak
    sorry, i was accidently logged in on my friends account, that last post was mine
    Get yourself the Hondata re-flash and your friend may have something to worry about

Edit: Ex-RSX owner here
    -2006 WRX Wagon-

Originally posted by davenow
    the RSX vs WRX debate has been beaten to death on nasioc.

There is NO CHANCE IN HELL that even a mildly modded RSX will keep up with a WRX in teh 1/4. Races from a roll are for pansies with POS no torque cars. Its redlight to redlight, 1/4 or nothing if you are talking drag race. Even from 15MPH, in the wrx, you can STILL drop the clutch at 15 MPH and slaughter a modded RSX-s (I did it when I was lightly modded)

You can take a stock 02 wrx, add a K&N and an MBC (which you made from home depot materials for @5 bucks) and run a 13.5.

Assuming the drivers are equal, the RSX-s has not even the remotest chance of keeping up. This isnt opinion, this is fact, proven on the streets.

Now, when you tell me your buddy lost to a MATRIX, that tells me that
    A. you are full of crap
    B. your buddy is a moron that REALLY cant drive

B is probably the case, so there is a decent chance you will beat him, in fact, if a matrix could hang with this idiot, you should kill him easily. Put a real driver behind the wheel of his car and you would be toast.
    Jesus, just HAD to stir the pot, didn't you. So many false things in this post. First off, I don't appreciate the fact that you called my car a POS. I find that mildly ironic coming from a WRX owner. Neither of our cars are these wonderful pieces of equipment. Both have deficiencies and faults. A Honda is far from a POS since they continually run for 200,000+ miles with little to no problems. Certainly the car itself, in terms of quality, is on par with a WRX. So back off bro, you sound like a fanboy.

Secondly, what would you call a mildly modded RSX-S? Would $800 constitute a mildly modded RSX-S? if we can agree on that, $800 will buy you a Hondata reflash and a CAI, which can net you times ranging from mid 14s to high 13s, trapping at speeds of about 99-101mph. I would say that this shows a "mildly" modded RSX-S can easily stay with a stock WRX.

Of course we all know that a small investment by a WRX owner will nullify most N/A gains a RSX driver can get..that's never been in dispute.

You sir need to get a reality check though. You honestly sound like a chump fanboy the way you just bashed the RSX-S - and bashed it POORLY at that since most of your information was subjective (fanboy-ish) and erroneous. Thank you for my mid-morning chuckle. I guess even this board has its problem posters.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Originally posted by groundzero
    i lost my liscense because of drunken driving, very bad choice on my part, and the only reason i have this stuff on my car is because i rearended someone and it was cheaper to put this stuff on than go w/factory parts, plus we made extra cash.

thanks for the comments

my friend got his wrx a while back and i am gettin my liscense back prolly this week and i wanted your opinion on what i could look forward to.

did not mean to start such a big commotion

thanks
    -mark
    you don't deserve to have your license back. I wish to hell they would up the penatly for drunk driving. should be a mandatory 6 mos. in jail and 3 year suspension. mabye then people would learn.

call me a prick if you want, but I don't take lightly to people who drink and drive.

have a nice day.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I've sat shotgun in a similar race a 03wrx with up/dp against a rsx-s cai and exhaust from about a 15-20 roll. both cars had to people with similar weight in them and the wrx pulled about a car or two up and it stayed like that till about 85 when they both shut down. both people could drive so i might be a drivers race. I will be getting a wrx soon but i looked at the rsx-s and i really like it i'm just a fan of the awd launch. race him and find out. be sure to post results

Originally posted by Snowvert
    you don't deserve to have your license back. I wish to hell they would up the penatly for drunk driving. should be a mandatory 6 mos. in jail and 3 year suspension. mabye then people would learn.

call me a prick if you want, but I don't take lightly to people who drink and drive.

have a nice day.
    Amen
    Just call me Clark Kent

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.