Forester XT vs. Porsche Carrera 911
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Forester XT vs. Porsche Carrera 911 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yes. I got behind a maybe a mid to late 90's Porsche 911 Carrera, Convertible. I'm not sure if he ...

str

Forester XT vs. Porsche Carrera 911

Yes. I got behind a maybe a mid to late 90's Porsche 911 Carrera, Convertible. I'm not sure if he was full throtle and it may have been automatic but I got behind one at a light and I was prepared to launch hard just in cast he decided to take off. Now, I know a Forester is no Carrera but this is no BS. He took off pretty quickly and I got right on his rear bumper. He acclerated even harder and pulled only slightly, maybe 1-2 cars. We went to about 90mph and slowed down because off the road we were on. He slowed a bit, then would accelerate, and I would do the same, but we never went over 85 or 90 mph. I still stayed directly behind him within 2 car lengths at the most. This guy visits my neighbors directly across the street so I will have to talk to him when I see his car again to ask and make sure he wasn't taking it easy on me. Anyway, we both beeped and gave a thumbs up. The mighty Forester continues to impress.
    2004 Black Forester XT

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

str
    Found some stats on a mid 90's Carerra.

Car-Stats.com Report for 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera
    Obtained from
    0-60: 5.3 Transmission: Unknown
    1/4 Mile: 13.8
    2004 Black Forester XT

good job. I raced a mid 90's carrera S with exhaust. When i just had exhaust and mbc. We did about 3 different pulls from about 40mph each time. I was very surprised cause I thought they had more balls, but I walked him pretty easily each time.

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    cool
    2003 SRT-4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.