Forester XT vs. Porsche Carrera 911

This is a discussion on Forester XT vs. Porsche Carrera 911 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yes. I got behind a maybe a mid to late 90's Porsche 911 Carrera, Convertible. I'm not sure if he ...

str

Forester XT vs. Porsche Carrera 911

Yes. I got behind a maybe a mid to late 90's Porsche 911 Carrera, Convertible. I'm not sure if he was full throtle and it may have been automatic but I got behind one at a light and I was prepared to launch hard just in cast he decided to take off. Now, I know a Forester is no Carrera but this is no BS. He took off pretty quickly and I got right on his rear bumper. He acclerated even harder and pulled only slightly, maybe 1-2 cars. We went to about 90mph and slowed down because off the road we were on. He slowed a bit, then would accelerate, and I would do the same, but we never went over 85 or 90 mph. I still stayed directly behind him within 2 car lengths at the most. This guy visits my neighbors directly across the street so I will have to talk to him when I see his car again to ask and make sure he wasn't taking it easy on me. Anyway, we both beeped and gave a thumbs up. The mighty Forester continues to impress.
    2004 Black Forester XT

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

str
    Found some stats on a mid 90's Carerra.

Car-Stats.com Report for 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera
    Obtained from
    0-60: 5.3 Transmission: Unknown
    1/4 Mile: 13.8
    2004 Black Forester XT

good job. I raced a mid 90's carrera S with exhaust. When i just had exhaust and mbc. We did about 3 different pulls from about 40mph each time. I was very surprised cause I thought they had more balls, but I walked him pretty easily each time.

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    cool
    2003 SRT-4