WRX vs SC430
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs SC430 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was taking the street, because at that time the freeway was slow. I passed by the Lexus dealership and ...

WRX vs SC430

I was taking the street, because at that time the freeway was slow. I passed by the Lexus dealership and came up to a new black SC430 in the right lane at the red light. I riled him up a bit by getting a half a length off at the start before we both had to slow for a ditch. We were next to each other as we drove on until a slow truck was coming up on his lane. We were going in the tunnel underpass and I knew he was going to pass the truck and cut me off. I floored it and denied the pass cut. The rest of the way back he had to stay behind me, because of constant traffic.
    Drifting away...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: WRX vs SC430

Originally posted by Speedstars
    I was taking the street, because at that time the freeway was slow. I passed by the Lexus dealership and came up to a new black SC430 in the right lane at the red light. I riled him up a bit by getting a half a length off at the start before we both had to slow for a ditch. We were next to each other as we drove on until a slow truck was coming up on his lane. We were going in the tunnel underpass and I knew he was going to pass the truck and cut me off. I floored it and denied the pass cut. The rest of the way back he had to stay behind me, because of constant traffic.
    im not sure if thats really VS. anything, but good job anyways
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Re: WRX vs SC430

Originally posted by Speedstars
    sorry to go off topic, but is that your car in the dirt? do you have a hi-rez pic of it?

I got it from a small pic over at I-club.com . I read that someone took their STI and competed in a rally and really slid in the sand pretty hard as you can tell. It would be great if someone did have a hi res pic of it.
    Drifting away...

cool

Those cars are pretty quick, my step father has one and it really moves for such a heavy car.

steve
    2002 SRP WRX Sold .......i need another wrx
    13.3 @99mph with a mbc

03 Honda Element
    1992 Civic hb W/B20 SOLD

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Haha. I love it when you do unto others before they do unto you.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.