Me (Evo) vs modded WRX - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Me (Evo) vs modded WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by MustGoFast That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard!!!! I hope you enjoy your ...

Originally posted by MustGoFast
    That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard!!!! I hope you enjoy your car now and when you crash I hope noone other than you is hurt.
    I have been doing it for close to 20 years now and have never had an accident and only 1 ticket, but thanks for caring. There is a fine line between it being fun and being dangerous, I have laid off or not even attempted many races due to the circumstances and too many people. I only do it when there is light enough traffic and no one is in danger.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Got to love preachers browsing the racing forum!

Originally posted by MustGoFast
    That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard!!!! I hope you enjoy your car now and when you crash I hope noone other than you is hurt.
    agreed

It must be cool to race in bumper to bumper traffic.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

good kill. to bad the guy in the wrx came off as a joke. glad u put him in his place

frederick
    Hks up/dp/ebc/ti exh; TeIN springs:
    kartboy ss; blitz bov; volk gt-c

...n we're just getting started

13.4@99mph

Originally posted by SGOSWRX
    My 02 WRX
    To give you an idea I ran 13.3 @ 100 mph running a stage 2 setup.

I ran 12.7 @ 108 mph running a stage 4 setup. Much faster than a stock EVO

But I will be the first to admit anything can happen when racing. The driver plays a huge part.

I was at Bradenton Motorpark one day (running my stage 2 setup). I was running consistant 13.3s - 13.4 s. A buddy of mine running the same setup (stage 2) was running low to mid 14s.
    The difference was the driver. We switched cars and I ran a
    13.43 @ 99mph in his WRX. The same car that he had been running mid 14s all day.
    A Stage 2 only traps at ~100mph? Damn, I never knew that.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Thumbs up

Sounds like a good run... good stuff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.