SRT4 vs 03 Cobra...sick video. - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on SRT4 vs 03 Cobra...sick video. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; No matter what mods you do, there is always somebody out there that will pull like that on ya! JT...

No matter what mods you do, there is always somebody out there that will pull like that on ya!
    JT
    2006 OBP STI
    WANTING STI trunk/lid for my WRX trunk and lid!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, I know that dude, Blades. My car is setup similar, 'cept I got a few more ponies.
    He has good video editing skills. I'm closer to 500 but also a vert.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_1159-small.jpg  
    02 WRX Wagon Silver SOLD
    03 Cobra Satin Silver, twin screwed, cammed, ported, nasty

Originally posted by postban
    Hey, I know that dude, Blades. My car is setup similar, 'cept I got a few more ponies.
    He has good video editing skills. I'm closer to 500 but also a vert.
    Video of the 398.8RWHP/375.4RWTQ pull. This was with baffles out.
    That is a sick car. Is that an intercooler I see behind that bumper or just a shiny radiator?

03/04 Cobra are just sick... makes me miss my Fox body so much. I miss that sound, i'll have to see what Ford does for the 06 Cobra, I hope they keep this motor, its just so buildable.

Hmmm I see a Cobra in the future...
    2000 WRX

Originally posted by skyjock41
    Makes me laugh when i watch that cause over on the SRT-4 forums they got people claiming they put car lengths on 03 Cobras.
    Link me to those threads so I can yell at them.

Btw, Theres really no point in holding boost more than 18 PSI on the stock turbo. Before I got the EBC, I would spike to sometimes 22 PSI and it'll drop down to 17-18 and hold there. The spike isn't really that dangerous, but gave you the initial "kick" to get moving.

Holding 22 PSI = Boom.
    Slow Neon.

Originally posted by AjIsDope
    That is a sick car. Is that an intercooler I see behind that bumper or just a shiny radiator?
    That is called a Heat Exchanger, basically a radiator for my intercooler. Our IC's are mounted in the engine, under the blower, not outside like WRX or others. This HE is from Lightning Force Performance. More than twice the stock size. Not really a HP raising mod, not peak anyway, possible increase in area under the curve. Just got it to prevent heatsoak and increase cooling efficiency.
    02 WRX Wagon Silver SOLD
    03 Cobra Satin Silver, twin screwed, cammed, ported, nasty

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.