Viper Vs. Bike - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Viper Vs. Bike within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whoa...that viper is fast, I liked the lopey cammish sound of the engine. The bikes are insane to say the ...

Whoa...that viper is fast, I liked the lopey cammish sound of the engine. The bikes are insane to say the least, the way the speedo just lunges from 90-140 is unreal.

I guess if you can say "my car can run with a stock 'Busa" you have a wicked ride. If you can say "my car can run with a modded 'Busa" you obviously have a NHRA top fueler stashed somewhere.
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Holy sh*t. You have to have balls the size of melons to ride those busas to those speeds. Especially that last nitrous busa that probably went 70-180 in like 5 seconds...

Brandon
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

that viper is awesome. 900 plus hp. damn. gotta give props to the owner cause how many cars can hang with a lo 9 sec/hi 8 sec bike. especially if its a street car. But bikes are the bomb. got a cbr 954 and a 600. they'll eat up ricers. but I love my rex

I have a turbo busa. We did a 16th of a mile run for fun to see what would happen. I never got traction, and I hit 117 MPH in 1/16th of a mile. I see internet posts all of the time, about how cars "like the Walser Supra" outrun a Hayabusa. Its solid bull****. That Viper could toast about anything I have ever seen on the street. It was about as close as it gets to a car on the street running with a Busa.

For your enjoyment, I will post the 1/16th video. It looks like I have a rolling start, but understand that right before the curve, it a 5 story cliff. This is right next to Deals Gap, in Maryville, TN.

http://home.comcast.net/~thecyndicat...-at-117MPH.mpg

I am SO selling my ZRX 1200 and getting a Hayabusa now. Mark my words!

Originally posted by BrandonWRX
    Holy sh*t. You have to have balls the size of melons to ride those busas to those speeds. Especially that last nitrous busa that probably went 70-180 in like 5 seconds...

Brandon
    If you want to see some riding that does take balls, then go to Racing Flix .com and download the Isle of Man video. It is mostly onboard of two Suzuki 1000's. It is a ROAD race, through city streets and pastures; each lap is about 37 miles. The cameras appear to be bar mounted, so you can see the bikes weave and dig when they corner. Forgive the bad music.

http://www.racingflix.com/browsevideos.asp?p=7
    Last edited by britishbikes; 03-23-2004 at 06:26 PM.

Originally posted by The Cyndicate
    I have a turbo busa. We did a 16th of a mile run for fun to see what would happen. I never got traction, and I hit 117 MPH in 1/16th of a mile. I see internet posts all of the time, about how cars "like the Walser Supra" outrun a Hayabusa. Its solid bull****. That Viper could toast about anything I have ever seen on the street. It was about as close as it gets to a car on the street running with a Busa.

i havet he vid of the walsher supra out running a bike its not a busa its a 990 cc honda or some thing but its not a busa
    Last edited by j-style; 03-23-2004 at 06:58 PM.
    if its not fast it better be a show car

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.