RE: Dodge SRT-4 killing an STI (video inside) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on RE: Dodge SRT-4 killing an STI (video inside) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So does AGP have one too, or did I mis-speak? VV Originally posted by drizze99 From what I understand, yes! ...

So does AGP have one too, or did I mis-speak?

VV

Originally posted by drizze99
    From what I understand, yes!

ATP (not to be confused w/AGP) just came out with a cast Garrett log manifold for the SRT-4 as well for 395.00.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by VetteVert
    So does AGP have one too, or did I mis-speak?

VV
    Nope, you are correct. AGP does have one, but it is not on their website yet.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Hey everyone...that's my video, so if anyone has any questions related to it, feel free to ask!

To disect the video...
    The races from a roll were both done from about 20 MPH. The SRT4 would steadily pull until he let out due to the road ending. The race from a stop of coruse was a different story. The SRT4 was on some bald Kumho Ecsta 711s and naturally, had some traction issues. There were no excuses made about what happened on each race by the drivers because the races were all done in fun, which is how it should be. If anyone is curious, the SRT4 has went a best of 8.50 in the 1/8 with a full tank of gas and street tires. He will be headed out to the track again tomorrow night(with a little different setup then the last time he ran), along with a few of our friends with STi's and EVOs, so we will see how that goes! I'll be sure to get it on film.
    www.SRvidz.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123