couple races with stage 2 wrx (kinda long)

This is a discussion on couple races with stage 2 wrx (kinda long) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well had 2 nice lil races last nite. my car 03 wrx-5spd mods-PDE upipe, tXs turbo back and ecuTEK reflash ...

couple races with stage 2 wrx (kinda long)

well had 2 nice lil races last nite.
    my car
    03 wrx-5spd
    mods-PDE upipe, tXs turbo back and ecuTEK reflash at 16.5 psi
    dynoed 215whp 221lbs tq

first race i was cruising down the street when this truck goes flying passed me at like 100mph. i look up ahead and boom stop light.

so i get to the light the truck revs on me. i'm thinking to my self i'm gonna smoke this truck and i wont even bother launching. so the light turns green and boom the truck gets 3 cars ahead of me. i'm like "holy shist!" i just got to cocky for my own good.

i step on first shift to 2nd and start gaining hes still about 2 cars ahead, i shift into 3rd and i start pulling by the end of 3rd i start to pass him. i throw it in 4th and its over, so i slow down.

well we talk out the window while rolling and i notice a hemi badge on the front behind the headlight. so thats the reason why i didnt smoke this truck like all the other typical OC trucks around here. the guy says "i wanted to see wut u could do" cause he said he used to work for subaru and knew the wrx had some ooomph.

well we tried from a 40mph roll in 2nd gear just for fun. and i pulled about 4 cars on him by the end of 3rd.
    next time i'll pay attention and not underestimate the big trucks!

next race ill make short n sweet 1st gear roll against a camaro ss (ls1) with exhaust. 1st gear he broke traction i gained a car. 2nd he he chirps and pulls slowly to my door. and 3rd he pulls slowly till hes a car ahead. then i gave up at end of third with him about 1 1/2 cars ahead. no point in going cause it would only have got worst. and he's my neghbor. 2nd time i lost to him damnit. i need stage 4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice races. those damn SS's are fast.

Do you have the TXS TMIC?

nope stock intercooler