couple races with stage 2 wrx (kinda long)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on couple races with stage 2 wrx (kinda long) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well had 2 nice lil races last nite. my car 03 wrx-5spd mods-PDE upipe, tXs turbo back and ecuTEK reflash ...

couple races with stage 2 wrx (kinda long)

well had 2 nice lil races last nite.
    my car
    03 wrx-5spd
    mods-PDE upipe, tXs turbo back and ecuTEK reflash at 16.5 psi
    dynoed 215whp 221lbs tq

first race i was cruising down the street when this truck goes flying passed me at like 100mph. i look up ahead and boom stop light.

so i get to the light the truck revs on me. i'm thinking to my self i'm gonna smoke this truck and i wont even bother launching. so the light turns green and boom the truck gets 3 cars ahead of me. i'm like "holy shist!" i just got to cocky for my own good.

i step on first shift to 2nd and start gaining hes still about 2 cars ahead, i shift into 3rd and i start pulling by the end of 3rd i start to pass him. i throw it in 4th and its over, so i slow down.

well we talk out the window while rolling and i notice a hemi badge on the front behind the headlight. so thats the reason why i didnt smoke this truck like all the other typical OC trucks around here. the guy says "i wanted to see wut u could do" cause he said he used to work for subaru and knew the wrx had some ooomph.

well we tried from a 40mph roll in 2nd gear just for fun. and i pulled about 4 cars on him by the end of 3rd.
    next time i'll pay attention and not underestimate the big trucks!

next race ill make short n sweet 1st gear roll against a camaro ss (ls1) with exhaust. 1st gear he broke traction i gained a car. 2nd he he chirps and pulls slowly to my door. and 3rd he pulls slowly till hes a car ahead. then i gave up at end of third with him about 1 1/2 cars ahead. no point in going cause it would only have got worst. and he's my neghbor. 2nd time i lost to him damnit. i need stage 4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice races. those damn SS's are fast.

Do you have the TXS TMIC?

nope stock intercooler

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.