me vs WRX - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

This is a discussion on me vs WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm not going to get into this... it's more amusing watching from the sideline, but let's put it this way, ...

I'm not going to get into this... it's more amusing watching from the sideline, but let's put it this way, I've owned many cars, some of which are a non-turbo 3000 GT and another a WRX - I vote for the WRX.

The real reason for the post is that I noticed that you lived in Foxboro, MA. Please whatever you do, dont be racing from your 80mph highway roll in that area, my parents and a lot of family members live there and around there and I wouldnt want some snotnose kid causing any accidents while they try to prove their manhood - keep it to the track. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey all, this is my first post as I am completely new to this site, my basic life story is in '94 my father bought himself a brand new Mitsubishi 3000GT SL DOHC N/A for about 30k, and about 3 years ago when i started driving it was what i learned on, i loved it and have always been hooked. Since then i've begun payments on my own 1991 SL and can't wait till i have it insured and on the road (soon). a good friend of mine posts on here and he has a 2002 silver WRX with a B&M short throw shifter, 4" turboXS exhaust and Injen intake.

we plan to race as soon as my car is on the road and i'm anxious to, by that time i should have intake, full exhaust, plugs/wires, 450cc injectors and a new spring or coilover setup.

stock for stock i am supposed to be able to keep up with him from a high roll, 80mph and on. My car for those of you that don't know or underestimate the non-turbo 222hp(stock) 3000GT does the 1/4 in 15.1 and does 0-60 in 6.8 ... i personally have achieved 142mph but can go as high as 155stock (with enough space, hehe, takes sooo long cuz it's slow)

anyways, with the mods i posted i should be pushing around 250 horsepower as will he (if not more for him)... i'm worried but somewhat confident i should be able to take him from a highway roll, but, stupid FWD, from a stop i'm screwed!

I don't really know what the purpose of your post is other than do a show and tell about your car. The stats for your car are respectable but those are not stats for a 13+ year old car. With exhaust, plugs, intake etc. I bet you are lucky to even dyno at stock horse power with the age of your car. My guess is even less than stock. From a highway roll you would stand a better chance, but who knows who will win until you line them up at the track........oh yeah you want to race from a roll. Just race and get on with it. I am getting tired of seeing a thread that should be labeled "Brian's 3000GT show and tell".
    2004 WRX

Originally posted by Brians3000GT
    i'm going to clear this up once and for ****ing all.......

VR-4 = a little over 3700 pounds.. GET IT RIGHT

500+ horsepower VR-4s run mid 11's - FACT
    if you read correctly i said UP TO 4200lbs which is what the vr-4 spyder weighs so

Scoob, that's true but wasn't really the topic of conversation (the spyder) but i get what him and you mean, no arguement from my end...

Chance why do you have to refer to me as a "snotnose" kid. If you're family members are all as ingorant as you then I'll make sure to keep driving fast and like an ******* on the highway

...your welcome

Silver, my car was previously owned by a mechanic who did all the necessary replacements+ , i had it checked out and all the mechanics are intact and running perfect. It wouldn't suprise ME at all if it dynoed a little over since it has flowmasters on it right now.

This thread is retarded. Just race already and stop posting. Hell, I'll race you in my nearly stock WRX and even if you beat me by the time we hit 140, at least it'll shut you up.

If you drive recklessly and at extreme speeds on the highway, then you are a "snotnose kid" - and that would make you ignorant. If you do not and are respectful of others safety, then you are not and I whole heartedly take it back. I hope you are not a "snotnose kid".

ok, thankyou chance, i do not drive like that. (only when nobody is around).

didn't anyone read how my car isn't on the road yet? hence the reason why we can't race.

someone needs to delete this thread, things are getting tedious

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789