me vs WRX - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on me vs WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; A vr-4 would be a much more fair race on a roll, not a SL....

A vr-4 would be a much more fair race on a roll, not a SL.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

we'll see ilivas when i'm pushing 215 hp at the wheels...

what in the hell makes you think you're pushing 215 at the wheels? I've raced plenty of sl's with bolt ons and they're dog ass slow.
    Mods

Don't the FWD 3000 GT's weigh like 4000lbs. You'll need a lot more than 215hp to put a hurting on a turboback WRX. Good luck buddy.
    03 Wagon WRB

My Mods/Pics

3000gt's are quite porky compared to other jap sports cars that's why they're not primarily a good drag car.
    Mods

they are much lighter than 4000lb, research before you make that type of blanket statement. Would you like if someone said, WRX has only 100hp, itll take much alot more power to beat any other car.

Originally posted by damnu
    they are much lighter than 4000lb, research before you make that type of blanket statement. Would you like if someone said, WRX has only 100hp, itll take much alot more power to beat any other car.
    Yeah i guess your right. Oh well you didn't comment on the fact that the wrx would walk on a 3000 gt so that must be right. That's what i thought!
    03 Wagon WRB

My Mods/Pics

hmm im sorry, but Vr-4 will kill a wrx, but the wrx will beat a SL. Once again, rethink what you say. It sounds like your just some moron who cant even comprehend that although the WRX is fast, there are other cars out there that are faster right from the factory.

hmm im sorry, but Vr-4 will kill a wrx, but the wrx will beat a SL. Once again, rethink what you say. It sounds like your just some moron who cant even comprehend that although the WRX is fast, there are other cars out there that are faster right from the factory.
    Speaking of morons, hey moron, we ARE talking about an SL. So let me ask you this...

What did the five fingers say to the face?
    03 Wagon WRB

My Mods/Pics

so in which statement did you say SL? I mean you did generalize everything by saying 3000 GT. ANd you did starting pulling info out of your ass and said 4000lbs. And by no means will a WRX even smoke a SL, just beat it thats all. ANd once you get to the 3800lb Vr-4, yes its hefty but its power will smoke a WRX. In two post, you managed to dig yourself deeper into the hole. Your pretty stupid you know that right?

so in which statement did you say SL? I mean you did generalize everything by saying 3000 GT. ANd you did starting pulling info out of your ass and said 4000lbs. And by no means will a WRX even smoke a SL, just beat it thats all. ANd once you get to the 3800lb Vr-4, yes its hefty but its power will smoke a WRX. In two post, you managed to dig yourself deeper into the hole. Your pretty stupid you know that right?
    SLAP-

High on 02c didnt have to make the statement that we were talking about an sl BECAUSE THE THREAD IS ABOUT AN SL- NEVER WAS ABOUT A VR4 .

SO calm your self
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

Ok seriously this is done now, but your a jackass.

I said about 4000 lbs and its actually 3800 lbs.

Close enough.

It must REALLY suck to be you.
    03 Wagon WRB

My Mods/Pics

Originally posted by BoostedBoxer
    SLAP-

High on 02c didnt have to make the statement that we were talking about an sl BECAUSE THE THREAD IS ABOUT AN SL- NEVER WAS ABOUT A VR4 .

SO calm your self
    did you even read any of the posts? Yes it started out as an SL but then VR-4 was brought into the posts as well. So unless your specific on which your refering to, no one is gonna know the hell which one your talking about. Read between the lines and think before you even post.

Originally posted by high on 02C
    Ok seriously this is done now, but your a jackass.

I said about 4000 lbs and its actually 3800 lbs.

Close enough.

It must REALLY suck to be you.
    so that means you must be refering to the VR-4 cause thats 3800! SL is more like 3200. SO either your so freaken retarded or something, or you dont even remember which car your talking about, SL or VR-4

BoostedBoxer - so did he what say get shoved up your ass? Sounds like hes refering to the VR-4. owned.

I thought we were talking about a stage 2 wrx vs a sl. From a stop, a stock wrx would run about the same as a vr4 but on a roll it would lose. But a stage 2 rex would beata vr4 from a stop and a roll. So an SL just can't compete.
    Mods