You know the "ONE"
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on You know the "ONE" within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Am I crazy or is this just me. There is this hurtin Second Gen RX-7 that's in town. I dont ...

I Support ClubWRX

You know the "ONE"

Am I crazy or is this just me. There is this hurtin Second Gen RX-7 that's in town. I dont know the kid and I have nothing against him but I just want to beat him. I have no idea what's in the car and the driver might be a nice guy but I just get a bad vibe from him. He seems to be everywhere I ever go. Last night I was at a light trying to make a left and both lanes turns left. I was going to pass the minivan mom watching Batman so I look over and he's coming up behind me and I cant get over. I'm not crying that I cant I'm just saying he seems to be everywhere I go. The other day we were going down the road and he comes speeding past me (nothing scray or anything) and I just want to shut him down. DOes this sound crazy or do most people have "ONE" car that they would love to kill?
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well, I just want to kill Corey's car. Shouldn't be too hard because he runs water for gas.
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

Re: You know the "ONE"

Originally posted by 302@12psi
    Am I crazy or is this just me. There is this hurtin Second Gen RX-7 that's in town. I dont know the kid and I have nothing against him but I just want to beat him. I have no idea what's in the car and the driver might be a nice guy but I just get a bad vibe from him. He seems to be everywhere I ever go. Last night I was at a light trying to make a left and both lanes turns left. I was going to pass the minivan mom watching Batman so I look over and he's coming up behind me and I cant get over. I'm not crying that I cant I'm just saying he seems to be everywhere I go. The other day we were going down the road and he comes speeding past me (nothing scray or anything) and I just want to shut him down. DOes this sound crazy or do most people have "ONE" car that they would love to kill?
    I have "ONE" of those cars, its actually a 300zx na with hid's and he works at the local grocery store. I wanna whoop on him soo bad, i see him all the time. OMG I can't wait till summer! Its gonna be a great year!(so far not so good ) but summer!

what color rx-7, i may have seen him around cuz i live close to b-more county .... have you ever seen the orange gti rolling around with the front mount ..... thats not me i havbe the black one with the bigger FMIC and 25 psi
    if its not fast it better be a show car

We could take this down a new fork: Cars you avoid because their drivers are so terrible. For me, there are a couple different ones. I see them frequently on my drive to work.

Some old guy in a beat up Ford Ranger with a Moroso sticker who won't accelerate, won't go 1MPH over the speed limit, and won't signal his turns in advance.

Driver in a Chrysler sedan with New York license plates. Same habits, only slower.

Fortunately I've gotten to know them so I know when they're turning, and how to avoid being stuck behind them.
    Last edited by vtjim; 03-16-2004 at 12:05 PM.

Re: You know the "ONE"

Originally posted by 302@12psi
    Yeah, i have a copel of those around here. what do you drive? 2nd gen rx7 can be made fast for cheap

Nothing is cheap about a 2G RX7
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Originally posted by STIwish
    Nothing is cheap about a 2G RX7

yeah its one of the more wallet denting cars to mod
    if its not fast it better be a show car

Theres a really funny car in my town. It's a silver Nissan (I think) with trashcan exhaust, some front valence, whatever. Heres the kicker: The owner took what appers to be Cups of slightly different diameter and Sprayed silver paint over his lights to look like skyline lights. But instead f buying a light setup with circular lights, there reg. rectangle ones that he held the cups on and sprayed. Like this:

O o o O

SO funny, anyone else seen this POS in Boulder?

Last week i saw him almost miss his drive way (lives around the corner from me at bottom of Folsom ) and he locked up his tires to stop and turn in. Classy.

In about 2months. You'll be seeing this red FC hitting the streets. What part of Baltimore county are you in. This beast will be terrorizing the Owings mills area.

Should easily make 500 to the wheels and weighs about 2500lbs

I definitely have the "ONE" when I drive to work in the morning. It's a black Integra Type R. The unfortunate thing is that the route we are on is very congested and there will never be a chance for me to smoke him. Just judging by his body language, he seems to think he is superior. He also drives like a complete idiot weaving in and out of traffic. That is the "ONE" I want!!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Changes day to day, depending on who the idiot on the road with me is. But there are some from local forums I wouldn't mind...perhaps a good beating would bring them out of their inbred stupor.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Ive driven home from school next to a silver G35 about 4 times...all of which I have proven I am faster, yet he still comes back for more.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by el~sharko
    In about 2months. You'll be seeing this red FC hitting the streets. What part of Baltimore county are you in. This beast will be terrorizing the Owings mills area.
    [
    Should easily make 500 to the wheels and weighs about 2500lbs

JESUS...I'm in Reistertown most of the time so I'll probaly run into ya sometime I'm sure. What kind of car is that in those pics?
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

There is a RSX-S in the same lot as me... The kid who drives it, doesnt speak english. Ive never caught him out on the road. its stock.

I used to want to run my friend adam in his 04 SRT4.... after riding in it... not gonna run him.
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.