You know the "ONE" - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on You know the "ONE" within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am THE ONE, and I know myself....

I am THE ONE, and I know myself.
    293.2 hp to the ground
    267 lb/ft torque to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by el~sharko
    In about 2months. You'll be seeing this red FC hitting the streets. What part of Baltimore county are you in. This beast will be terrorizing the Owings mills area.

Should easily make 500 to the wheels and weighs about 2500lbs
    Haha sweet plug for Brad Al is gonna have his FC running soon enough too, but it'll be more like 300WHP

Originally posted by Schaf100
    Haha sweet plug for Brad Al is gonna have his FC running soon enough too, but it'll be more like 300WHP
    I thought they had very similar setups? I forget what turbo brad is using, its a t045 or something. I cant keep track of the gazillions of turbos out there. What size injecters is allister running?

Originally posted by 302@12psi
    JESUS...I'm in Reistertown most of the time so I'll probaly run into ya sometime I'm sure. What kind of car is that in those pics?
    it is a 1987 TurboII Rx7. I just moved from Reisterstown to Westminster. I'm over their quite often. What does your car look like?

Great thread! I thought I was the only one to experience this phenomenon. My ONE is a Civic with more body parts than Lever2000 guy drives like a tard.
    I always see a nice 1.8T GTI that I would like to line up against but I just want to see what his car can do, it looks sick and has a big a$$ front mount so I'd probably be in trouble but I don't mind.

I have a "one" car like that. it is a kid w/a RSX that ins't even type S. he has a cat back and projectory headlights, and a big aluminum wing on the back. Everytime he sees me he gives me the finger and gets right on my bumper. i can't wait till he gets the balls to get beside me.

is it a blue or purle like color if so i think i know who you are talking about. Hes actually trying to sell that car imma try and get picts from him so you can verify. But if you would like to race im sure he would be up for it

this is the link to his picts if you wanna see if he is the "one"

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/eliot_davila

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.