Costco Gas Powered RSX
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Costco Gas Powered RSX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This is just too damn funny...from clubrsx.com Stay away from that costco gas!!!!! I was on the way back home ...

Costco Gas Powered RSX

This is just too damn funny...from clubrsx.com

Stay away from that costco gas!!!!!

I was on the way back home after full dinner in Irvine jambori and I sw this brand new 2004 sti then I wanted to see how fast it is, but the driver was kinda avoiding me....i guess he just bought it. sincei got pissed off, i ws driving back to my homie~~~but this silver wrx ( ithink 2003+ some mod) passed me in corner, of course I feel like beating the ugly wrx i kick V-tech followed him. cool we got stopped on red signal. and we launched but I missed 2nd cuz my stomach was so full~y^_^ couldn't push clutch lol
    so we stopped next signal again. this time I launched alright, but in 2nd rpm was rising so so slowly and I couldn't feel the explosion in engin.....when i barely kicked V tech, the wrx was already 1 car length front me damm!!! all my full stomach happiness turned into such despair...
    It was not my driving i have done 100 times, even when I raced with supra TT, I didn't have this huge defeat.-.-
    and I had to come up with some reason why I could lose this miserably...and it was costco gas...it's very cheap but since i put it, I definately feel low power. anyone has this experincee or any idea?

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=144553

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats one over weight mo fo if he can't get his leg up to clutch.
    Never stop learning.

What's wrong with costco gas? That junk is cheap and has been getting me everywhere I go. The driver lost cuz he can't drive. Most people who have to blame their loss on something other than thier skill is mos def a POS driver. It reminds me of that WRX driver who blamed his loss b/c of having the defrost button engaged.

-alex

Never had any problems with the good stuff at costco. Had a few problems with the lower grades. Arco is the worst for low grade stuff.

long as it's 91+ octane the WRX is gonna love it. If you think Arco is bad try out some Beacon gas, it's the cheapest gas station in my area and usually has the crackheads asking for change outside.

-alex

I use Costco gas all the time. I also use 76 and those are about the only 2 brands I use. I did try Shell once and I felt my car had less power (wasn't racing anyone). It basically felt as if the turbo was pushing 5 psi lower in every gear I guess it could be because the ecu doesn't recognize the different brand of gas going in.

But anyways, I have heard Costco gas is not good to use if you have a turbo upgrade. It sometimes causes knock problems.

76 seems to be the most consistent.

this guy is an assclown. he's being torn apart on the rsx board. please lock this thread now. rofl.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I have problem with costco gas in the winter. But in the summer it works just fine. I think they may use more ethanol in the winter than other brands.

By the way, I usually see a Giant truck filling up the tanks at costco.
    2003 WRB Sedan. Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    OMG!!! Do you want me on my knees or bent over? I love you

LOL, that is hillarious!! "I lost cuz costco gas ownz me!"

What a typical ricer. "Hurry up, I need an excuse why VTEC lost the race."

Our Costco does not have gas, so I can't comment on that. Personally, I wouldn't trust it. They *probably* do the same thing that Wawa does and shop for the cheapest supplier, so getting good gas is a crap shoot. I only use Ultra 94 because it is the only pump gas that has Methanol in it. (not counting race gas)
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Originally posted by drizze99
    LOL, that is hillarious!! "I lost cuz costco gas ownz me!"

What a typical ricer. "Hurry up, I need an excuse why VTEC lost the race."

Our Costco does not have gas, so I can't comment on that. Personally, I wouldn't trust it. They *probably* do the same thing that Wawa does and shop for the cheapest supplier, so getting good gas is a crap shoot. I only use Ultra 94 because it is the only pump gas that has Methanol in it. (not counting race gas)
    No no man, he has vtech...not vtec. You guys just don't know
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

he ate a large dinnAr before he went for the drive, so that was also teh problem with the vtech.

vtech rulz yo!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

my bad, my bad............ vtech baby!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

J-H
    this guy can't drive or write....

JH

Costco gas is the s***....throw some toluene in form time to time and you are golden...

Re: Costco Gas Powered RSX

all my full stomach happiness turned into such despair...
    04 SVT Lightning

Re: Costco Gas Powered RSX

Originally posted by VOLFAN
    This is just too damn funny...from clubrsx.com

when i barely kicked V tech, the wrx was already 1 car length front me damm!!! all my full stomach happiness turned into such despair...
    It was not my driving i have done 100 times, even when I raced with supra TT, I didn't have this huge defeat.-.-

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=144553

This guy is saying that he was barely beat by a supra TT against his vtec....yea ok

wow someones smoking something REALLY good!
    Stage IV+
    Going for 11's

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast