Costco Gas Powered RSX - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Costco Gas Powered RSX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by mRak at least we dont need a turbo and more liters to get over 200 hp (dont ...

Originally posted by mRak
    at least we dont need a turbo and more liters to get over 200 hp

(dont take me serious)
    So sad. Same displacement as the WRX. Just proof that turbo>vtec any day. Maybe someday honda will relize that yes, torque is a good thing and make a turbo engine.
    Former car: 2002 Cobb/Scoobysport stage 2 WRX sedan
    New ride: ???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by keystah
    That is pretty funny. 2003 WRX + mods and he wanted to kick his ass cause the car is ugly? Hey, at least my car has some sort of unique style, its not a reskinned FWD civic 'aiight?

Yeah, its called no torque. Ever. But especially not under 5500 rpm. TT supra would own him unless it wasn't racing.
    I thought you would have realized that this guy was a fuktard and was not representative of the RSX crowd, but apparently you felt the need to bash us all. Thanks for your maturity!

Oh yea, and its "i-vtec," not "vtec." There is a difference, not that you care Since I can already take a shot at your response, of course the 2.0 litre in the WRX is more potent than the 2.0 litre in the RSX-S. No doubt about it, WRX = faster and more potential. Whomever argues that is stupid.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

WHOOPS,
    sorry i was always under the belief wrx had 2.4L.
    but anyways, dont bash all rsxer's becuase of one dumbass like stated above
    thanks
    Urethane Ro_Ja Pure Bodykit, Enkei RS-5 18x7, 225/35/18 Nankang, Ground Control Coilovers, Fiberglass Replica Type-R Wing, JDM Rear Emblems, Blue AEM Cold Air Intake, Blue Billet Aluminum AEM Spark Plug Cover, Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold Cover, Black Halo Projector Headlights, Carbon Fiber VIS Invader Hood, Tsudo Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust, Revo Short Shifter, Fiberglass X-1 Fenders, Blue Crankcase Breather

2.4L is in the SRT-4, maybe thats what you were thinking about.

Yeah, it was insensative of me to bash the RSX-S, but I see more Honda ricers than anything else. Gives everyone a bad name. I'm just not a fan of front wheel drive. And today I saw a Geo Prizm with exhaust and a big wing. why?

I have a lot of those in my area. People who put nice wheels, exaust, wings on old beat down cars. I find it funny when they pull up to me wanting to race when i'm in my STi.

thats pretty strange. Most of the "ricers" pretty much look the other way when they line up against me. They don't attempt to do any racing. I did get beat today by a 300zx twin turbo though. Doh!

what??

ive worked at costco for 5 yrs now and when i helped out the gas station on the gas shippemetn it said Amoco Gas. Costco gets gas from amoco, shell , and one more. gabe

Sorry to hear about the 300zx. But yeah the ricers in my area think their cars are bad ass so when the do line up against me I don't even waste the gas.

Re: what??

Originally posted by bigdaddy
    ive worked at costco for 5 yrs now and when i helped out the gas station on the gas shippemetn it said Amoco Gas. Costco gets gas from amoco, shell , and one more. gabe
    Well at least they go after decent gas.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Originally posted by mRak
    at least we dont need a turbo and more liters to get over 200 hp

(dont take me serious)
    yep, you have to cheat and have something called vtec. keep praising it, it will do you wonders.

do you see how stupid you sound?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by drizze99
    Shell/Texaco/BP are good gasoline's, but I would say they are 2nd tier to the above.
    ffs. I won't use bp anymore, their gas seems incosistant (sp?) to me. of course, I don't know that - i'm just using day-to-day variables.

there isn't a chevron or 76 where I live in ohio, and sunoco seems to be getting rid of their 94 octane. as far as i've been told, they aren't going to carry a 93, only a 92 and I can't use that, blah!

shell seems to work best with the options I have.

good info though, drizze!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I wish my car had variable valve timing.

Originally posted by Snowvert
    ffs. I won't use bp anymore, their gas seems incosistant (sp?) to me. of course, I don't know that - i'm just using day-to-day variables.

there isn't a chevron or 76 where I live in ohio, and sunoco seems to be getting rid of their 94 octane. as far as i've been told, they aren't going to carry a 93, only a 92 and I can't use that, blah!

shell seems to work best with the options I have.

good info though, drizze!
    Another rule of thumb as far as gasoline goes: DO NOT ever fill up your car when the tanker is there filling the USTs (underground storage tanks)!!

The gasoline that is coming out of the tanker is coming out at a high pressure rate and it stirs all of the sediment laying at the the UST bottom. If you are pumping gas at the same time, that sediment is going into your car!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Originally posted by PKer
    I wish my car had variable valve timing.
    :giggle:

Another rule of thumb as far as gasoline goes: DO NOT ever fill up your car when the tanker is there filling the USTs (underground storage tanks)!!

The gasoline that is coming out of the tanker is coming out at a high pressure rate and it stirs all of the sediment laying at the the UST bottom. If you are pumping gas at the same time, that sediment is going into your car!
    again, thanks for the tip.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

I never really thought about that. But I will heed that advice.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast