Just drove the WRX and... - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 92

This is a discussion on Just drove the WRX and... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; [i]Originally posted by drizze99 you shouldnt get so huffed and puffed over another persons opinions you seem to be insecure ...

  1. #61
    Banned MrDoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    wash, dc
    Posts
    532
    [i]Originally posted by drizze99
    you shouldnt get so huffed and puffed over another persons opinions you seem to be insecure with what others have to say. it is the internet realize that-freedom of speech owns you.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #62
    Banned MrDoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    wash, dc
    Posts
    532
    Originally posted by 2001S4
    Yet you like how the WRX looks? Going by looks only, the WRX is one hell of an ugly car. It has absolutely no flow to its lines. Does it perform? Of course. But it as stock neon, not even an srt4 looks better than any current or previous gen impreza IMHO. The imprezas that we had before the WRX came over with the bug eyes was the last good looking impreza. As far as your views on the SRT4, just answer me this, have you at least sat in one and driven one?
    Sombody else said it I dont remember where but the look has 'grown' on me. I have taken a SRneon out , a evo and a 350 before realizing I knew what i wnted but i preferred the one I chose, and i still stand by my choice ;-)

  4. #63
    Registered User 2001S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    845
    Originally posted by MrDoctor
    SRneon out
    Seriously, are you 12 years old?

  5. #64
    Registered User 2001S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    845
    Originally posted by MrDoctor
    you shouldnt get so huffed and puffed over another persons opinions you seem to be insecure with what others have to say. it is the internet realize that-freedom of speech owns you.
    Drizze is sick of answering to immature KIDS like you. THAT is why he responded the way he did. He has proven time and time again how level headed and open minded he is. He has also shown a huge amount of car knowledge. Instead of talking to him in an adult manner and a mature manner, you say stupid crap JUST to get under his skin. He is not insecure. He is sick of jacka$$es like you.

  6. #65
    Banned MrDoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    wash, dc
    Posts
    532
    Originally posted by 2001S4
    Drizze is sick of answering to immature KIDS like you. THAT is why he responded the way he did. He has proven time and time again how level headed and open minded he is. He has also shown a huge amount of car knowledge. Instead of talking to him in an adult manner and a mature manner, you say stupid crap JUST to get under his skin. He is not insecure. He is sick of jacka$$es like you.
    wow I did not know there was such a clique going on here. is this a conspiracy or what- all i did was say an opinion and now everybody is safd

  7. #66
    Registered User 2001S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    845
    Originally posted by MrDoctor
    wow I did not know there was such a clique going on here. is this a conspiracy or what- all i did was say an opinion and now everybody is safd
    Not a clique, but you attacked a popular and helpful member of this forum. You stated your opinions, which more or less were directed solely at getting under his skin. Why? I could go into question about your views about the SRT4, but I don't really care. Trying to figure out instead why you attacked drizze. He really is a good guy and always willing to help out just about anybody on this board.

  8. #67
    Registered User DTR rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chi-town, IL
    Posts
    27,076
    Originally posted by drizze99
    DTR maxima - 1) please explain to me how the WRX has better reliability?
    2) Please explain better built?

    I can tell you that there are currently NO known issues with the car. Where are YOU getting your facts at?

    Did you know that part of the SRT-4 is hand built? I'm not talking about the neon here.

    I just love how CRAP flows on the internet.

    MrDoctor - your immaturity shines through bro!

    dark_rex - I love you guys!
    yo man, you need to just chill out, dont go around pointing fingers at people because of their personal experience and opinions.
    reliability wise - I dont feel the srt-4 has been around long enough to properly judge the long term reliability of it. same goes with the rex. It doesnt seem like the srt isnt having any problems but who knows how the engine will hold to the turbo 5 years down the road. I am looking at the company as a whole.
    Sorry i should have re-phrased (subaru is more reliable than dodge)

    for the better build comment you are complaining about - just like the looks, this topic tends to be subject to personal opinion. When sitting in the cars, the wrx looks better, but I think the neon feels better in side, a bit more put together. but the over fit and finish, ride and the build of the car, I think the wrx is much better.

    I am not bashing on the srt4, if you check previos threads, i have stated time and time again, that is the best performance for the $ on the market, and has amazing potential. but the wrx is more of a well rounded car.

    just chill, experience forms opinions, and opinions form the thought

  9. #68
    Banned TurboLobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Eastern Mediterranean
    Posts
    57
    dude, its a neon

    EDIT: MRdoctor...i cannot stop laughing at your previous post --"a small neon jacked on steriods"...so true
    Last edited by TurboLobster; 03-16-2004 at 08:42 PM.

  10. #69
    Banned TurboLobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Eastern Mediterranean
    Posts
    57
    also, i tend to lean towards the looks of the 04 rex over the "bug eye" models...call me a little prejudiced but i have to say i like my 04's looks...i just think any car that comes stock with a functional hood scoop that runs low 14's in any condition is badass...

  11. #70
    Registered User 2001S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    845
    Originally posted by TurboLobster
    dude, its a neon
    shutup

  12. #71
    Banned MrDoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    wash, dc
    Posts
    532
    Originally posted by 2001S4
    Not a clique, but you attacked a popular and helpful member of this forum. You stated your opinions, which more or less were directed solely at getting under his skin. Why? I could go into question about your views about the SRT4, but I don't really care. Trying to figure out instead why you attacked drizze. He really is a good guy and always willing to help out just about anybody on this board.
    I figured you were going to post a hasty response. I did not know there was a a hierarchy existing on this forum. Most forums seem to be open minded but whatever. I guess some of my words were taken too personally when nonetheless they were taken out of context. oh well
    Originally posted by drizze99 I just love how CRAP flows on the internet.

  13. #72
    Registered User DTR rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chi-town, IL
    Posts
    27,076
    Originally posted by 2001S4
    shutup
    yeah, ill have to agree. its a neon only by name it seems. the car is completely different. limilted slip, high 13's stock, good warranty, mopar warrantied mods, turbo, decent looks, and very agressive.

    Like i said, its only a neon by name. and i am actually very shocked with how good the car turned out to be. i was expecting a ricer neon R/T or something.

    the only thing that really turns me off of it, is the pictures i have seen of what happens to that car when its in an accident

  14. #73
    Registered User 2001S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    845
    Originally posted by MrDoctor
    I figured you were going to post a hasty response. I did not know there was a a hierarchy existing on this forum. Most forums seem to be open minded but whatever. I guess some of my words were taken too personally when nonetheless they were taken out of context. oh well

    Why bother to quote drizze there? I believe 100% with his comment there. Ever hear about the mechanic that took out some womans 03 Cobra when it was in the shop and beat the piss out of it. Then he posted on the internet about it and ended up getting fired? I bet you 99% of the people on this site heard abot that crap. Why? Cause CRAP flows on the internet. Starts of as one little post and grows and grows and grows.

  15. #74
    Banned MrDoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    wash, dc
    Posts
    532
    Originally posted by TurboLobster
    dude, its a neon

    EDIT: MRdoctor...i cannot stop laughing at your previous post --"a small neon jacked on steriods"...so true
    hahaha thats a great avatar

  16. #75
    Registered User ebr0t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    U of Central Florida (Orlando)
    Posts
    15,307
    Originally posted by DTR maxima

    the only thing that really turns me off of it, is the pictures i have seen of what happens to that car when its in an accident

    thats what worries me about the neon. And that FWD with that power + FL rain = no fun.

    Drizzie is a darn good member, one of the coolest srt owners i have "met".

    The car is nice, if I couldn't have gotten a rex, I would have strongely considered one. Reliability will be intersting, however it seems that they are being VERY good on warrenty work.

    Most people here do respect them for what they are.


    Saying the SRT is uber ghey, just makes you sound simple and close minded.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

    Peter North > *

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •