All Engine hatch with GSR, b18 Hatch with turbo

This is a discussion on All Engine hatch with GSR, b18 Hatch with turbo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Beat the gsr hatch by about 3 cars, not spraying... Beat the turboed b18 by 2 cars spraying for 7 ...

All Engine hatch with GSR, b18 Hatch with turbo

Beat the gsr hatch by about 3 cars, not spraying... Beat the turboed b18 by 2 cars spraying for 7 seconds... some great races!!

Rob

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So when are we going to see some real times, spraying or not?

Padre
    2002 WRX Automatic - Cobb RT-Spec with TMIC, Vishnu uppipe and fuel-rails, STi Injectors and Supra Fuel pump, Pro Torque Street/Strip Torque Converter (4100rpm stall), super-secret TC-lock-up mod, and 17" SSR Comps w/ S-03's.

13.25 @ 102 w/ 1.804 60'

Soon man, its gettin hot down here so im tryin to go on a -70 degree night, i dont want to spray the poor thing when its to hot out The b16 civic i raced ran a 14 flat and i beat him by about 3 cars, and the tubro b18 hatch ran a 13.7 and i beat him by about 2 cars ONLY spraying for 7 seconds.. was also nice and cool last night 65 or so degrees and low humidity

rob

Originally posted by RobPA
    Soon man, its gettin hot down here so im tryin to go on a -70 degree night, i dont want to spray the poor thing when its to hot out The b16 civic i raced ran a 14 flat and i beat him by about 3 cars, and the tubro b18 hatch ran a 13.7 and i beat him by about 2 cars ONLY spraying for 7 seconds.. was also nice and cool last night 65 or so degrees and low humidity
    Get thee to a track, ASAP.

Me, I plan on looking into the Venom Performance VCN-2000. They don't have a kit for the WRX yet, but I may drive out to SoCal to be their guinea pig. So you may not be on top for long.

Padre
    2002 WRX Automatic - Cobb RT-Spec with TMIC, Vishnu uppipe and fuel-rails, STi Injectors and Supra Fuel pump, Pro Torque Street/Strip Torque Converter (4100rpm stall), super-secret TC-lock-up mod, and 17" SSR Comps w/ S-03's.

13.25 @ 102 w/ 1.804 60'