Mazdarevitup.....
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Mazdarevitup..... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Did anyone from here go there, I saw a few WRXes in the parking lot, So I will have to ...

Mazdarevitup.....

Did anyone from here go there, I saw a few WRXes in the parking lot, So I will have to post my time of 36.283 seconds..i know..It is a bad score, but I am just wondering how well everyone else did.
    The pro did it in 29.1...damn that is some quick driving.

Also this section always has 1/4 mile stories..where are the ones that involve turns?
    WRB WRX wagon
    More to come.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ike
    It hasn't come to my area yet, but just an FYI, the races that involves turns and are organized are in the Roadracing/Autocross area of the board. This is a good thing since streetracing with turns is not a good thing. If it matters I think was 2.5ish slower than the pro lastyear, don't plan on doing it again this year.

it comes to md, or dc i think its at dc next month on like the 4th or somthn i got a couple friends signed up

I went to mazda rev it up in El Toro! Boy was it fun!! Totally different kinda car compared to my Jeep! I got a 34.96 sec on the course! Once i get a sports car I am totally going to autocrosses!

edit: btw which one did you go to? I saw about 10 subarus in the parking lot...I was in heaven!!!
    Last edited by Spectre186; 03-15-2004 at 06:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.